Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

guess on what must have happened in the past? (Page 3)

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
my latest theory on the past...

Assuming, the sr. mallik caused the death of the gupta's (what was khushi's surname before being adopted) and he offered financial help to garima to raise khushi in return of her silence. Which was misconstructed and spread around by the jealous younger brother, the chachu. I might go one step further and say, the chachu actually planned the accident for his dear older brother, but the brother ended up killing the gupta's.

the chachu then tries to get garima to file a case, but she refuses. to take revenge on both of them, he starts this rumour abt them having an affair.

also, some one had to be blamed for the guptas accident, right? is it possible that the blame went to shyaam's dad? that his dad went to prison for some one else's deed? that can be his motivation in becomming a lawyer...because no one could defend his dad in need...

also chachu killed the brother and made it look like suicide...

Edited by -sanika- - 05 September 2012 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I also fully beleive that Khushi's parents death is connected to Arnva's Dad! I also think that the Dad-Garima connection has been misunderstood as an affair!

I dont think there was an affair, and even if there WAS, it would not have been after his marriage! It may have been before, and STOPWA got in the way!!

I think maybe the Chacha has something to do with creating this MU! He was after Arnav's Dad's property after all, so wanted to create issues in his life! Anything is possible at this point!
Diamond_14 Goldie
Diamond_14
Diamond_14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

my latest theory on the past...

Assuming, the sr. mallik caused the death of the gupta's (what was khushi's surname before being adopted) and he offered financial help to garima to raise khushi in return of her silence. Which was misconstructed and spread around by the jealous younger brother, the chachu. I might go one step further and say, the chachu actually planned the accident for his dear older brother, but the brother ended up killing the gupta's.

the chachu then tries to get garima to file a case, but she refuses. to take revenge on both of them, he starts this rumour abt them having an affair.

also, some one had to be blamed for the guptas accident, right? is it possible that the blame went to shyaam's dad? that his dad went to prison for some one else's deed? that can be his motivation in becomming a lawyer...because no one could defend his dad in need...

also chachu killed the brother and made it look like suicide...

that is a good theory!!!!ClapClap
960bsipkknd Goldie
960bsipkknd
960bsipkknd

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Agree with your prediction.But I would like to say that after looking at spoilers i think garima is not poor by looking at her dress may they also came from a wealthy family 
Shweta_1 IF-Dazzler
Shweta_1
Shweta_1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Beautiful Prediction...!!!!Clap
Infact i will be  happy if They show something like  this...!!!!Smile
Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Quite possible
Diamond_14 Goldie