India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashutosh-nidhi-amar

myera Senior Member
myera
myera

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
helo everyone..itz purely my imagination out of over enthusiasm.!plz comment..!
Itz been a couple of days..amar(stil a patient f kgh) nd nidhi slowly taken their strangeness to frndshp...nd the war between the two luv angry birds continues...days pass n..nidhi busy vth othr patients nd ashutosh as well..nd one fine day nidhi checks out the blood test reports f the amar boy..nd it says positive for blood cancer..nidhi l be taken aback coz amar ws so lively easy goin boy nd she herself coudlnt digest it nd rechecks nd gets confirmed...she goes to hm nd tries to confes abt hs disease etc..bt hez in hs own way f hapy go way flirtin jokin vth al humour etc..she says that amar mein tumse kuch kehna chahti hu..nd godsake itz damn serious..plz..amar says ok devi ji plz goahead..she says that hez got cancer nd juz unable to face hm..he juz freaks out f humour bus itni si baat he..cancer mujhe he doctor aapko nahi..nd laughs..nidhi juz gets surprised f hs reaction..she starts workin n hs reports nd disease discusions vth seniors etc stuff..meanwhile this amar boy tries to cheer up nidhi but he fails every tym..he notices that there is somethin thats botherin hr but he cant ask directly..nd even if he asks she isnt willing to get open infront f hm...amar want to get nidhi out f hr emotional cover so he thnks nd plans..fine morning nidhi cums to check n him nd he seems to be low..nidhi asks kya hua chup kyu ho everythng fine..amar breaks hs silence nd says..i want a day out dr.nidhi nd i also want u to accompany me..nidhi gives a wierd look nd he starts sayin plz dr.nidhi dnt say no one outing that is al i want frm u..he goes n pleadin her nd out f no choice left she gives a yes ..amar takes her to disco..as she promised there is no chance to escape...amar tumhari dhimak mein ye ideas kaha se athe he..u r too much..!dr.nidhi we r here so pls try to enjoy..he says rockin music isnt it nd excuses himself to get some drinks..meanwile nidhi lost in her own thoughts nd sulkin..amar-god ye ladki ka mein kya karoon..isko help ki jarurat he lekin khud tho kuch bolti nahi tho mujhe hi kuch karna padega..amar beta socho..nd he finaly concludes to make her drink..he self smiles nd mixes vodka in her drink...dr.nidhi here goes ur drink..she haves it unknowingly nd amar thinks ab bolegi rani...aftr couple f mins..she looses her control..amar i need to go home im nt flng gud..kya hua dr.nidhi is everything alright..he makes hr sit down nd starts speakin..do u ve ny problem vth ur husband ?..nidhi in al that drink effect speaks out nd says xactly..i luv hm a lot nd he luvs me even more..but there is a distance of four letters between us nd that is sorry..amar u knw dr.ashutosh is so good nd i luv him the most...humare beech jagada ho gaya aur isbar galti unkhi thi..juz a sorry i m ready to go back n him..tuje pata he their itself lies the problem nd she drifts into slight unconsciousnes...amar gets a shock to knw that her husband is none other than dr.ashutosh...meanwile dadibua is worried coz its late night nd nidhi isnt home yet..after sme tym she gets worried nd makes a cal to dr.ashutosh..beta nidhi hospital mein he kya woh mera phone nahi le rahi thi isliye pareshaan hu..ashu checks the tym nd gets worried too..nd starts trying to her mobile num..amar answers the cal nd asks him to come there...ashutosh gets even more worried..he reaches ther with several thoughts nd confusion...nidhi ko kya hua..amar...sorry sir unki koyi galti nahi.. he explains wat al he had done to ashu...ashu carries nidhi to car...ashu out f anger goes to his neck..amar..sir i knw the culprit here is me..plz dnt get me in a wrong way sir itz just done out of good will nd concen i have towards her..sir we both share a healthy doc -patient relationship nothing beyond that...sir she locked herself in an emotional cover i can literally feel that then y cant u...sir i dnt have any ryt to interfere in ur personal lives..wat al i want to say is lyf never lasts for lng tym..so plz set it ryt in tym nd leaves...ashu goes back to nidhi nd she out f drink efect gasps i love u dr. Ashutosh..he realises wat she went through nd takes her back to their own home..!

Note: plz do word up ur thoughts after reading the above topic...!

Edited by myera - 04 September 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993amit1944aarti1303OneWishGoodOneArmu4evabusybee..Krrish4Youaru29niniborn2ruleparmarArabzonedgeSwastikAshNi

OneWish Senior Member
OneWish
OneWish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@Myera Loved your write up, nice job. What I liked most about it, was its simplicity. There was no MU upon MU. Jo pyar hai woh ubher ata hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myerabusybee..

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Myera: good OS.. Nice use of of the 3 characters..

myerabusybee..

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
myra,good work,simple and sobber.

myerabusybee..

myera Senior Member
myera
myera

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thanx to one nd all ji..i m glad that u ppl liked...thank u once again..!

busybee..Krrish4You

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
good one..

myerabusybee..

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

it was nice os sweety Smile
Smile
do continue if you get time Smile

i hope nidhi will not mu amar becoz he only want nidhi to come out of her emotional stage

sonali

myerabusybee..

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Myera so good OS deary..do write more...

myerabusybee..

Go to top