Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Really Insane People (Page 2)

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Gr8 posts by Venesa,Vinnie and seemasr Thumbs Up
And i agree with seemasr on her point that women can very well differentiate in love and lust. I can say this with my personal experience as well. Sugni's character can never be a real one, Even an immature girl can go mad and crazy when she finds out what her lover has done for her or still doing. It's not about immaturity at all. I guess the writer of this serial is living on some other planet. she definitely don't belong to this earth at all. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrmuktha_cuteLaila2009

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

I was wondering about the same for others "dear".

Yes i am well aware of treatment for the insane - but since it is not happening - i passed that remark "God help the insane as the people are not"   because i do not see sympathy for REva - only for Vikram or perhaps i am reading wrong... perhaps you are right - i'm probably not on the same channel. Because i believe in marriage but i also believe in divorce BUT whatever the choice it must be based on ethical and moral grounds - "in sickness and in health"  - i feel sorry for vikram but he has a moral right to take care of his wife first and not go hankering over a young girl no matter what his heart says - he is matured enough to have some control ...

And he has been taking care of her , has he not? And he did come up the the solution that he would treat her , and then divorce her!, so what is wrong with that??
If  a person was not happy in 9 years of marriage, chances are they will not suddenly "get happy"  in the 10th year.  BTW he has shown a lot of self control when it comes to Sugni, and even Reva but there is so much patience  a person has especially when every one sees you as the wrong  one!
Just my humble opinion!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrmuktha_cuteLaila2009

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I believe in marriage and the phrase "in Sickness and in health"

But I believe that pharse applies when someone becomes sick after marriage not when they are sick before marriage and that fact was hidden from you.

Also if one party is not happy in a marriage then they cannot stay in that marriage because the other party is happy, in love etc because thats not fair. In this case Vikram has said over and over again that he considers Reva to be his responsibility and he will always take care of her welfare.

So in my humble opinion, he can divorce her but as long as he takes care of her welfare for as long as she is not able to do it herself than I think he is keeping his Vow.

The alternative that is being suggested that he must stay in this marriage even though he does not want to is a consequence that is not being considered - will he not end up resenting Reva for being trapped in this marriage and therefore probably will treat harsely then in the divorce but take care option? I think you can see signs of that in the way he has shouted at her in the last couple of episodes.

We are all human and our emotions get the better of us when we are unhappy and it is due to another person and there persn bears the brunt.

Edited by payal7 - 05 September 2012 at 7:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrmuktha_cuteVinnie79Laila2009KhatamKahani

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

I was wondering about the same for others "dear".

Yes i am well aware of treatment for the insane - but since it is not happening - i passed that remark "God help the insane as the people are not"   because i do not see sympathy for REva - only for Vikram or perhaps i am reading wrong... perhaps you are right - i'm probably not on the same channel. Because i believe in marriage but i also believe in divorce BUT whatever the choice it must be based on ethical and moral grounds - "in sickness and in health"  - i feel sorry for vikram but he has a moral right to take care of his wife first and not go hankering over a young girl no matter what his heart says - he is matured enough to have some control ...

And your entitled to your moral code and upbringing. However, he's not lusting after a young girl, he's in love with her. Plus, she was not around when it all happened. He said to Gulabiya, if he had known she (Reva) was alive, he would never have looked at Sugni.  Now that he is in love, he wants to be with her. He was never in love with Reva; in face his sister set them up and he never knew she was mentally ill - so he was deceived. In all fairness, if you've been deceived, you have a right to anull a marriage. This means the marriage is dissolved - as if it never happened. For a lot of us, why wait until she gets better to do this divorce? He can do it now. Getting her the medical treatment she needs can be done with them both divorced. 

The question is WILL she agree to a divorce? These are long procedures and if she contested, THEN TVS would have a problem. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index