Phir Subah Hogi

Really Insane People

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Just now read the wu
seriously wats wrong wid sugni
still now i was thinking sugni doesnt knw abt revas mental condition and was misunderstanding tvs love as lust
but sugni knows tat reva is mad and she still wants tvs to live his whole life with reva whoz insane
even she knows reva can get violent anytime and even can hurt and kill a person in that state even did this twice but still she want tvs to be with reva
sugni knws tvs doesnt love reva but still he must be with reva
why
only coz his sister cheated him and got married him to a insane women
what type of morals are these and what type of thinking is this
i seriouslydont understand
he can divorce her but take care of her and even give her half property when she getswell so she can live happily even after divorce there aremany options then y are sugni and adi are hell bent on making tvs to live his whole life with reva.
why?wats their main intention?what do they want?how can someone force other person to live whole life with a person whom theyd ont love?
what will adi and sugni achieve by doing this?why adi want his uncle to live forcefully with a women whom he dont love?where did adis love for his uncle go?

doesnt adi and sugni know this u can take a horse near sea but cant make it drink water

what will this duo do if tvs takes divorce with reva even if sugni says she wont come back.then how can these duo stop him taking divorce.after divorce if he marries other young,beautiul,educated,rich thakurain how can they stop him.they cant.

what will gulabiya do if adi gets physical with  sugni then marries amrita.then she is fine with it coz its not tvs

i feel along with reva sungi Gulabiya and adi need psychartist help seriously and immeditely coz they even have some psychological problems

Edited by venesa - 04 September 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriindianstargyulSaviosaraffseemasrbabygirl198722komal07Vinnie79Laila2009-rupa-manzilmukulKhatamKahani

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Well said
Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Even if this is based on a true story , the characters are fictional, so the entire blame goes to whoever sits down and writes this crap! He/ she is the one who needs mental help!!! 
 But then again, hindi movies and serials never want to try the unconventional thing...they portray in the moves  marriage as something  that you stick with even when  the man you are married to  beats the crap our of you ...or in this case when your mental wife  decides you  are a good moving target  for her  vases and  pots.  All sympathy is to the wife, because...where would she go???
 So be married and unhappy...that is the name of the game... now if Vickram decides to go  JT route and bring a diffrent woman each night  under Reva's nose , then tells her to  "SHut UP AND LIVE WITH IT"   or if he snaps and starts Hitting her  ( People Physical abuse in any situation is 100% wrong and I am not saying stay in it, just as an example of double standards)....Will Adi ask his uncle to leave his  Aunt????   Again Vickram  will be the wrong one mistreating his poor wife!.
 But if the said Mami  decides to one day Stab your uncle in his sleep at least you know she loved him and she was happy being with her SAHIB!   by feeding people this, you are just saying to people if you are in a bad marriage and just ride it out...suffer  because  marriage is an unbreakable bond!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 04 September 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulsunheriseemasrromancefankomal07Laila2009manzilmukulKhatamKahanipallavi25

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
God help the insane... for surely the people will not...
seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I noticed riva behaving sane day by day..
It is pathetic that sugni thinks vikram made adi do her sardhakai bcoz he at any cost wants her.It is wrong dear...he did it to save you.or else you would have made the bed for some other lusty thakur.
also as i found he dint make adi to do this...(I can understand the language character of the serial speaking very well)
It was adi who convinced Vikey to let him do the task on his behalf( the reason known to god...sorry cv's).
...If vicky dint make her sardhakai i dont know what would happen to her,,but adi ,after trying to convince sugni almost gave in...thinking she is digging her own gutter.
I dont know what that girl looking for in love.But for me ,i think most of the ladies like me ,we consider if the man in love did omething for us going out of the box.that too only for love's sake not lust.
women have sixth sense to understand someone is standing by you through ups and downs ,,is he doinf t out of love or lust.
Sugni looks very immature to me...now her dreams does not look solid to me.i look at it like other teenage's dreams...you know some girl's dream to be a painter but end up becoming a graduate ...like that...

Sorry ...i meant not to offense anyone...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulmuktha_cutekomal07Laila2009Vinnie79manzilmukul

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

God help the insane... for surely the people will not...

Sorry but i want to know in which century u'r living dear?
There is a treatment for all diseases. If we have fever and don't go to doctor and w8 God will make us healthy one day no need to go to doctor, do we think like this? no right?/
Insanity is a mental illness/disease, and like other diseases insanity also has treatments and needs treatment. They can't be cured by themselves, never ever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrmuktha_cuteVinnie79

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

I was wondering about the same for others "dear".

Yes i am well aware of treatment for the insane - but since it is not happening - i passed that remark "God help the insane as the people are not"   because i do not see sympathy for REva - only for Vikram or perhaps i am reading wrong... perhaps you are right - i'm probably not on the same channel. Because i believe in marriage but i also believe in divorce BUT whatever the choice it must be based on ethical and moral grounds - "in sickness and in health"  - i feel sorry for vikram but he has a moral right to take care of his wife first and not go hankering over a young girl no matter what his heart says - he is matured enough to have some control ...

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
People of this serial is not helping a sane person that is Amrita .A sweet , warm lady like her has no place in their life.Every time jiji or some one mentioning her name Adi gives this look" Ohh yes she is also there in my life..shit..okay dont ask me ...i will make everything right"
If Vikram getting obessive towards sugni (though he never ever can hit her) it is very bad but if riva is obessive (with all the pot,vase hitting) it is a devine thing ...lol...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index