Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

OMG Pintu's looks to Pinky tday were to die for!!

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
GOSH!!!Pintu can't even tolerate pinky for one sec LOL .I just loved loved loved the way He 1st reacted to Bihari gave him cold shoulder , And when Chanchal was doing Sudhikaran OMG the way he was trying to control his laugh was Hilarious and too mindblowing LOL . These Jija-Saali are really the Best .Only these two can give nice answers to BDP and can shut them Wink . And the highlight of the scene was the way our DBPS puts the Bowl of Halwa down on table angrily and looks angrily to Pinky as if saying WATCH OUT Angry. OMGG Too good . he looked so so hottt Embarrassed . And the look he gives while going inside the room was Awosome and fantastic . Kinshuk potrayed it beautifully.Clap

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 September 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutekmfan_2taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Krishna must have known if she left Pinto outside he would have told Pinky and Dehati alot of things . Pinto knows well that Pinky just put up a facade in front of everybody but she is out to harm Krishna and her family .

I always enjoy the scenes when Pinto is angry or very annoyed and these days he just don't hide his feelings for Pinky he makes it known to her .

Chanchal & Pinto are like personality twins their scenes too I really enjoy . and both of them let BDP know just whats on their mind .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Krishna must have known if she left Pinto outside he would have told Pinky and Dehati alot of things . Pinto knows well that Pinky just put up a facade in front of everybody but she is out to harm Krishna and her family .

I always enjoy the scenes when Pinto is angry or very annoyed and these days he just don't hide his feelings for Pinky he makes it known to her .

Chanchal & Pinto are like personality twins their scenes too I really enjoy . and both of them let BDP know just whats on their mind .

yeah Nowa days Pintu shows openly to Pinky DON"T GIVE A DAMN attitude . And I am loving it .Wow loved the paramter u used for Pintu-chanchal , They really are Personality twins . Totally same .Just different in sex and age thatzz it LOL

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 September 2012 at 3:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index