Phir Subah Hogi

And the fans speak... or not

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was looking at the forum so far this week and boy it is sure like a ghost town. 😭There are  no new topics and hardly anything worthy of debating on the show. So I hope the CVs take note of this and realise that the majority of their fans have spoken...by way of silence on what they think about the new developments. 😉 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Julie dear, this new show dose not  inspire new topics and debates... notice all the "New" stuff is really some form of  " Vickram the Victim, Adi the double crosser, or Sugni the Stupid!"  I hope the TRPs make them take notice...We all know what  is going to happen to  "OUR HERO VICKRAM'  (sorry Adi fans) and I guess we are morning the loss😭😭😭
The only reason I  stick around here is because  I love the people here and i get to read the written updates...
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is like a ghost town; I was very active on this forum in the beginning; went away for a while; came back to a show that has fell tremendously; i caught up on what has happened in the show and honestly have nothing to say. 

@Vinnie79  You are right; there is nothing left to discuss... Even the adi-sugni track doesn't create any magic or connection with the audience... I understand that their relation hasn't developed but it does not seem promising... It's really sad.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I read the precap - a feeble attempt to show Sugni and Vikram try to kiss in the rain (Vomit)...they think that's what will attract the crowd again. Sorry folks...you cannot kill something to death and then through a tasteless morsel and expect us to come running back. Sorry, we suffered a lot and we saw a show ruined before us. We don't care anymore.

Interesting, no Sugni Aditya fans active here.

Shows dead and burried. Stupidity took over and there is nothing left to save it. If I cam here, it is to see how everyone else is doing.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
every one is talking about same same old topics
show is being bored
i can see Sugni Is silent and boring
I miss her talking allot bla bla  and vikram saying uff how much u talk :) old adi funny scenes Amrita is missing in this story she is part of it and adi thinking about his mamy oho he didnt think about his uncle who has to remain with his crazy wife who can kill him any time or attack him or hurt him ... but yes they think vikram should ramain with his mad wife for all his life.. every one against him .. he is alone fighting for sugni
but here we see silent sugni and vikram with his mad wife
what is left to say or talk hmmm ?

and yes where are adi-sugni fans .?? why are they silent ?? come on make the forum active ? u wanted adi sugni okay u got now do something.