Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love, Sacrifice and The Raizadas (Page 6)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by evenjleena28

La my sistah from OzHug

You nailed it lovieClapClap

Problem darling is the defination isnt it???and relativety...how to put in context...I would love to be a part of the debate which decides if newly christened Mr Harvard Sing Cryzada is really sacrifing??? I personally dont think so...it is more selfhishness rather than sacrifice, my understanding is that ultimate sacrifice is to give up something for no gain whatsover...such as and I do beg pardon is Christ...HE sacrificed Himself so that our sins can be forgiven...again it is the belief and I do not want to bring religion into it but for the sake of example.

Now if we look at cryzada, he wanted his myrtle's happiness so he did not think of other person at all and gave myrtle what she wanted or he thought she wanted...this is not sacrifice in my books, sacrifice would have been had he forgave khushi and talked to her and then taking it from there..again this is fiction and it didnt work that way but that is my thinking...

Myrtle???the less said about her the better because that female is not human in my opinion, when you have tinted glass view you not only are harming yourself but others around you...yes I get you are in love and you are dependent...but when if you profess to love your brother too then ask questions or atleast think this way that this is the same brother who will bring heaven and earth for your happiness then why in the world will he remove the thing that HE knows is your happiness???

Love your post love and keep it up...I am so happy to finally read something that stimulates meBig smile

Hey Vibha Hug My soul sistah, my partner in crime ... How are you?

Anjali is turning her Bro into a wimp.. liker her, he too is crying by the buckets these days.. My poor handshame hotwa melted my heart with his never ending buckets of  tears..

He did ? You did???eh???kya ho gaya????you better be sarcastic here darlinLOL LOL I dont want you crying over cryzada ever you got it...mind it!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Am good darlin, am at my cousins...wedding in the family ...so am having fun, what about you? how are you my pet??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
LaHug

What a sparkling thought provoking spiritually inclined postClap- a kind i adore

I read this beautiful article sometime back and have rephrased in context to your post These are my thoughts

Giving Up vs. Letting Go

People in general have a tendency to give up easily while they have a hard time letting go. The difference lies in the attitude of a person. The difference is in the positive and negative acts.

Giving up
In some cases," giving up" means quitting something. People give up something if they find hindrances in the path Some of us may not have the stomach for a protracted battle or even a small confrontation and decide to give up even before starting the battle just like his mother This is quitting because the person did not have the willpower to overcome it, fight it, or fix it so they quit.

His mother in a Drama Queen moment decided to check herself out and his sister continues the legacy albeit shrewd enough not jeopardize her life She also had her supreme moment when she tried to pull that Abortion stunt Do we call her weak and fragile or cunning and manipulative enough to know how to get things done her way I think those who portray themselves weak are in fact the strongest

Giving up is also used to indicate an act of altruistic sacrifice. When somebody gives up something or somebody for the sake of a better good, it is called giving up.

It can be property or wealth or anything you own for others for their good in a word philanthropy. It can also mean sacrificing something very important to a person for the sake of others is a positive act- in the old days of royalty duty towards one country was placed above self interest debatable today but acceptable as an argument. Thus, "giving up" is used for positive as well as negative acts.

The only person that comes in to mind is bracing myself KKG DeadShe gave herself up for the greater good of her family of her sister of his sister of him but did she reap the rewards for it I don't think so.

This so called unconditional love of ASR that everyone is so gleefully touting about is fragile and subject to a lot of ifs and buts.  He will drop her like a hot potato given the right circumstances especially if the happiness of his Di is at stake so that act of giving up for the greater good does not warrant enough reward even for the soul
Sadly they have never shown the strength of that love as being pure and standing the test of time for it seems to change every time there is a crisis Unconditional Love remains steadfast against all odds without judgment or blood /emotional sacrifice is my own understanding of it

Letting go
"Letting go" means to set someone free. It can be a feeling, an emotion, a thing, or a person. Letting go is an act which can cure many people of their unhappiness and depression. Letting go of an ex can be very advantageous to the mental health of a person. Letting go of anger can be cathartic healthy and positive. Letting go of the death of a beloved one can help move forward Thus "letting go" is a phrase which is almost like advice to free someone so that it is good for both sides: the one who is letting go and the one who is being allowed to go in short all involved.

I have never seen anyone here willing to let go of people places and situations so that free will and happiness can happen except for Lavanya ironic the one person who seemed so superficial and least family oriented but actually has been to date the best example of that Otherwise it has been highly elective selective and conditional on another persons life moves strategy and thinking. 

The concept of sacrifice and redemption has been overrated in Indian soaps movies and real life but then again we as a nation are past masters in the art of people pleasing manipulation micromanaging mothering and maneuvering so why should this soap be any different
Once again loved your post my brain cells had a marvellous timeBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I am not giving a f**k these days to Arnav-AnJhalli clingy, puke worthy love story..
I am having a life outside IF n this demented taboo bro-sis love story serial unlike ASR worshippers.. Tongue
whatever, when did Raizadas ever sacrifice anything ?? they are the most selfish people in the universe..
about Arnav Cryzada n  AnJhalli I dont feel a bit sad.. rather feeling good that Arnav is hurt.. coz tit for tat.. he destroyed Khushi's life to save his Di's over pampered ass, so Shyam burnt his Di's ass.. very good job..
Khushi is ever sacrificing lamb here.. I only watched the show because of Sanaya.. but now-a-days I dont see her that much becAUSE OF aRNAV-aNjHALLI MELODRAMA.. so I am skipping..
always u guys make very sensible posts and I love it...a big hug to all the cool girls in the gang..

love u all Pri, Vibhs, Swati, La , Hiru n all others ...

Edited by Doc_Manaal - 05 September 2012 at 2:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmy-DKS-FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Amazing and insightful post LadyLa!

Arnav's love for Anjali is unconditional.
Khushi's love for Arnav is unconditional.
Anjali's love for Shyam is unconditional.  

I want someone to give that unconditional love to Khushi, that she gives to everyone else. They have all failed her at some point...not just Arnav but her own family who said she's not their blood, after she has done more for them than their so-called biological daughter. It's sad.

As for the Raizadas, no question that they cannot see past each other's pain. It upset me that it was so easy for Arnav to see his sister's pain and cry for her...even though none of it was his fault. Khushi's pain was his fault...yet he didn't show that much remorse for her when he discovered her innocence. This after the year long of pain and accusations he hurled at her. Its a shame he can't see her pain. He didn't treat her pain with the same sensitivity, rather he forced her back into his house in his usual arrogant way.
I am in the mood to disagree with a friend.  You get to be lucky one Priyanka.
Now stop rolling your eyes and start sharpening your claws.Tongue

Arnav does not know how to love anyone including his own Di.  Love doesnt mean, mouthing I will not let anything happen to you and then keep life changing secrets and withhold important information from his precious Di, with which she could have made different decisions.  So CVs have failed in showing his unconditional love.

Kushi does not know how to love herself and hence her love for anyone else is in my opinion, seeking validation from people who reject her or seem to reject her.  If she really loved Arnav unconditionally CVs would have shown her have a heart to heart about all he went through with his Di so she is informed, she would tell Arnav what all she went through at the hands of Shyam and she would tell what all Arnav and she went through with her parents.  If she did that, she would be giving a chance for her love for Arnav grow not only inside her heart, but she would be helping avoid lot of heartache for him as well.  Again flawed characterisation.  What they show her have is animal attraction.  I have not seen anything that Arnav did for her, for her to love him unconditionally.  Call me old fashioned or new sadist, but I do not see any unconditional love from her.  All I see is rolling over letting everyone walk over her.  That is not love, but yearning to be accepted.Clap

I do not want to touch Anjali as that is character reel or real that I can never wrap my head around.  I never sympathised with her and never will and she does not know the meaning of life or love. 

Am I really disagreeing.  yes DAMMIT.  I need to disagree.  And you get the honors.TongueWink
ClapClapClap
wow my loopy you never fail to impress me incredible answer and that is what i was hoping this so called different serial might actully show
 Lakshmiji is not to be seen so assuming she has been a part of some briyani or kababCry like jayne put it but will say maaaeeeh on her behalf this show is so like the goat it has gotten my goatAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

I am not giving a f**k these days to Arnav-AnJhalli clingy, puke worthy love story..
I am having a life outside IF n this demented taboo bro-sis love story serial unlike ASR worshippers.. Tongue
whatever, when did Raizadas ever sacrifice anything ?? they are the most selfish people in the universe..
about Arnav Cryzada n  AnJhalli I dont feel a bit sad.. rather feeling good that Arnav is hurt.. coz tit for tat.. he destroyed Khushi's life to save his Di's over pampered ass, so Shyam burnt his Di's ass.. very good job..
Khushi is ever sacrificing lamb here.. I only watched the show because of Sanaya.. but now-a-days I dont see her that much becAUSE OF aRNAV-aNjHALLI MELODRAMA.. so I am skipping..
always u guys make very sensible posts and I love it...a big hug to all the cool girls in the gang..

hey manaalHug glad to see you have moved on I think quite a lot of us are too very much in the process and have more fun dissecting than analysing
great to see you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmySanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Manu Hug This post of yours just reminded me how much I miss you...love your angry posts, so much fun to read!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbie-DKS-

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by stafhtad

I am in the mood to disagree with a friend.  You get to be lucky one Priyanka.
Now stop rolling your eyes and start sharpening your claws.Tongue

Arnav does not know how to love anyone including his own Di.  Love doesnt mean, mouthing I will not let anything happen to you and then keep life changing secrets and withhold important information from his precious Di, with which she could have made different decisions.  So CVs have failed in showing his unconditional love.

Kushi does not know how to love herself and hence her love for anyone else is in my opinion, seeking validation from people who reject her or seem to reject her.  If she really loved Arnav unconditionally CVs would have shown her have a heart to heart about all he went through with his Di so she is informed, she would tell Arnav what all she went through at the hands of Shyam and she would tell what all Arnav and she went through with her parents.  If she did that, she would be giving a chance for her love for Arnav grow not only inside her heart, but she would be helping avoid lot of heartache for him as well.  Again flawed characterisation.  What they show her have is animal attraction.  I have not seen anything that Arnav did for her, for her to love him unconditionally.  Call me old fashioned or new sadist, but I do not see any unconditional love from her.  All I see is rolling over letting everyone walk over her.  That is not love, but yearning to be accepted.

I do not want to touch Anjali as that is character reel or real that I can never wrap my head around.  I never sympathised with her and never will and she does not know the meaning of life or love. 

Am I really disagreeing.  yes DAMMIT.  I need to disagree.  And you get the honors.TongueWink

Hug

You've gone all profound on me Loopy...made me speechless! Hugs to you darling, this is a very thoughtful post.

I don't mind if we disagree about the other two but not Khushi...come on!

Okay I will still defend my stance on Khushi's unconditional love for Arnav...he judged her from day one, abused her, hurt her, blackmailed her, disrespected her, never gave her any explanation for why he's a monster to her...yet when his life was in danger, she didn't think twice before putting her own life on the line to save him. It is true that she doesn't love herself...as much as she loves him! She is willing to do anything, even kill herself (remember that dreadful plot where she was ready to jump off the cliff) for his happiness. She's crazy and out there but when it comes to him, her love is pure and unconditional. As is her love for her family and others, whatever she does for them is from her heart. She never expects anything in return as she doesn't have a selfish bone in her body. I just want her to be loved the same way. I agree she should inform his Di but that's just her not using her brains (what else is new). I can't question her love for him.
Look at my DP.
That should tell you, I am no where close to being profound.
Loopy is more like it.
To tell you the truth Priyanka, I don't even know if Kushi loves ASR.  I know she risked her life, not once, but twice to save him.  But I am sure she would have done it if it was Akash in that situation and ASR was away in London.  I am sure she would have done it if it was NK and Akash and ASR were away in Timbaktu.  If Akash and NK were kidnapped that is.
For me to believe that she is truly in love with ASR, what did ASR do for her, until he shouted I Love You Dammit on the terrace.  Wasn't she fighting and saying she cannot beleive how low he can go to make her family homeless.  For me, she is more smitten with him, than in love with him. This again goes back to what I am saying.  The CVs have failed in showing us insight into her feeling.  Insight into her thought process.  Insight into her acknowledging why she is falling in love with ASR.  We all are going with the flow of the story and with the flow of a character called Kushi, but that is based on the Kushi we saw until March of this year.  The selfless, happy go lucky, fall down but get up smile and move on persona.  Where is that person now.  Such a person, if in love and unconditional love, should be able to be more mature, more stronger, more vibrant and more lively, especillay, if they realize their love also loves them back.  That Kushi is non existant to me. 
So, we are just riding on the character coat tails of what Kushi was once upon a time.  The Kushi that is being show now (execution, characterisation and lack of details by CVs)  is acting more like a teenager than a vibrant Kushi.
I dont know what I am saying.
You know I dont know what I am saying
The only thing that is clear is, CVs killed their own baby.  That is the only reason, they could come up with Shyam kiing his own baby.  With a CVs like that, their portrayal of love or unconditional love, is far from what I would accept.
I dont know.  Sorry I am rambling.
blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
La, that was a beautiful post. I loved the quotes.

I always felt that both Anjali and ASR are uncompromising. If two people are so uncompromising, it is rather unfair on our part to expect them to understand the meanings of the words Love and Sacrifice.

I see two people who are too wrapped up in themselves to think of anyone else. Though for ASR, we can still argue that for him his sister is his life's driving force. But for Anjali, in spite of her saccharine  sweet smile and too good to be true behavior, she is one selfish B.

Both she and her brother are big manipulators. They have no compunction in taking advantage of other people's emotions. They know how to use other people's feeling for them to their advantage.

For instance, we can see how Anjali had no compunction is back stabbing her brotherand breaking his trust in her, when she very well knew that she meant the world to him, in fact she meant more to him than perhaps Khushi, the love of his life.

And now she has hit the lowest and is grovelling in the dirt with her underhand tactics of emotionally blackmailing her brother to let Shyam into RM again.

I initially felt for Anjali. It isn't easy to pick up the pieces of your life if you have been betrayed. It is difficult to start afresh. But I had faith in her recouping and making a new beginning.

But unfortunately both brother and sister suffer from willful blindness. They refuse to see logic. They refuse to reason.

It is impossible for such selfish characters to show any love or sacrifice. It always had been Existentialism. For both of them it had always been- I, Me and Myself.

They can't see beyond themselves.

Edited by bong.girl - 05 September 2012 at 10:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap-DKS-

Go to top