Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love, Sacrifice and The Raizadas (Page 5)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Wow!!!very nice post!!!!!!khushi is an angel...bcs   for every human being their happiness comes first...and i agree with all ur points...arnav will never ever sacrifice his or his di s happiness for sake of khushi...i m tired of talking abt didi ki kahani...so i m not entering in to it...
KHUSHI IS AN ANGEL!!!!WHOME ASR OR FAMILY NEVER DESERVE!!!!

This is the only serial where we see evil triumphing and the righteous are put through endless suffering... 
Wonder how many more episodes we have to wait to see Khushi's happiness and to see an emancipated Anjali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

[QUOTE=aditi_arshi]Yoo my PHATI BANIYAN frnd,,Hug

This is soo good post..I mean I guess d SACRIFICE word has been applied to only ""Khushi"" in d house...as u said..!!!
I dont believe this m writing for KKG...but I have to...KKG happiness is always put at stake.Cry
Her dreams of having a fairytale wedding is already being shattered..THANKXX TO ANJALI..Clap

n the person who knows no meaning of SACRIFICE is ASR SAAYANI DII ANJALI...she needs everythinngin her hands..money,power,possession,husband,bro attention..phewwwAngryAngry

Hey Aditi
Hug Unfortunately its a case of ASR proposes and Anjali disposes Confused Khushi's happiness in the hands of 2 Devi's one is Devi Maiya and the other - you guessed right - Devi Anjali Ouch
[/QUOTE]DM has raised her hands up stating...ANJALI will now decide everything..Ouch
n I wish now CVs wont ruin ASR character by making him to do once again"MEIN APNI DII K LIE KUCH B KAR SAKTA HU"...Coz ANJALI doesnt deserve this at all

LadyLaLa

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanja_here

Wow!!!very nice post!!!!!!khushi is an angel...bcs   for every human being their happiness comes first...and i agree with all ur points...arnav will never ever sacrifice his or his di s happiness for sake of khushi...i m tired of talking abt didi ki kahani...so i m not entering in to it...
KHUSHI IS AN ANGEL!!!!WHOME ASR OR FAMILY NEVER DESERVE!!!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
<font size="2">This is the only serial where we see evil triumphing and the righteous are put through endless suffering... </font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Wonder how many more episodes we have to wait to see Khushi's happiness and to see an emancipated Anjali </font>

may be by end of serial!!!!!!SIGH!!!!!

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

[QUOTE=aditi_arshi]Yoo my PHATI BANIYAN frnd,,Hug

This is soo good post..I mean I guess d SACRIFICE word has been applied to only ""Khushi"" in d house...as u said..!!!
I dont believe this m writing for KKG...but I have to...KKG happiness is always put at stake.Cry
Her dreams of having a fairytale wedding is already being shattered..THANKXX TO ANJALI..Clap

n the person who knows no meaning of SACRIFICE is ASR SAAYANI DII ANJALI...she needs everythinngin her hands..money,power,possession,husband,bro attention..phewwwAngryAngry

Hey Aditi
Hug Unfortunately its a case of ASR proposes and Anjali disposes Confused Khushi's happiness in the hands of 2 Devi's one is Devi Maiya and the other - you guessed right - Devi Anjali Ouch
[/QUOTE]DM has raised her hands up stating...ANJALI will now decide everything..Ouch
n I wish now CVs wont ruin ASR character by making him to do once again"MEIN APNI DII K LIE KUCH B KAR SAKTA HU"...Coz ANJALI doesnt deserve this at all

Ah! How I long to hear the heroine of a serial saying she too could go to any extent in search of her happiness.. why are women in serials portrayed as the weaker ones? What happened to the Khushi who did not stomach any nonsense... where has she lost her voice?

.shinchan.

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
La my sistah from OzHug

You nailed it lovieClapClap

Problem darling is the defination isnt it???and relativety...how to put in context...I would love to be a part of the debate which decides if newly christened Mr Harvard Sing Cryzada is really sacrifing??? I personally dont think so...it is more selfhishness rather than sacrifice, my understanding is that ultimate sacrifice is to give up something for no gain whatsover...such as and I do beg pardon is Christ...HE sacrificed Himself so that our sins can be forgiven...again it is the belief and I do not want to bring religion into it but for the sake of example.

Now if we look at cryzada, he wanted his myrtle's happiness so he did not think of other person at all and gave myrtle what she wanted or he thought she wanted...this is not sacrifice in my books, sacrifice would have been had he forgave khushi and talked to her and then taking it from there..again this is fiction and it didnt work that way but that is my thinking...

Myrtle???the less said about her the better because that female is not human in my opinion, when you have tinted glass view you not only are harming yourself but others around you...yes I get you are in love and you are dependent...but when if you profess to love your brother too then ask questions or atleast think this way that this is the same brother who will bring heaven and earth for your happiness then why in the world will he remove the thing that HE knows is your happiness???

Love your post love and keep it up...I am so happy to finally read something that stimulates meBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluAmazingAmyLadyLaLaSanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoap

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
lovely thread & amazing replies i have nothing to add

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmyLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

La my sistah from OzHug

You nailed it lovieClapClap

Problem darling is the defination isnt it???and relativety...how to put in context...I would love to be a part of the debate which decides if newly christened Mr Harvard Sing Cryzada is really sacrifing??? I personally dont think so...it is more selfhishness rather than sacrifice, my understanding is that ultimate sacrifice is to give up something for no gain whatsover...such as and I do beg pardon is Christ...HE sacrificed Himself so that our sins can be forgiven...again it is the belief and I do not want to bring religion into it but for the sake of example.

Now if we look at cryzada, he wanted his myrtle's happiness so he did not think of other person at all and gave myrtle what she wanted or he thought she wanted...this is not sacrifice in my books, sacrifice would have been had he forgave khushi and talked to her and then taking it from there..again this is fiction and it didnt work that way but that is my thinking...

Myrtle???the less said about her the better because that female is not human in my opinion, when you have tinted glass view you not only are harming yourself but others around you...yes I get you are in love and you are dependent...but when if you profess to love your brother too then ask questions or atleast think this way that this is the same brother who will bring heaven and earth for your happiness then why in the world will he remove the thing that HE knows is your happiness???

Love your post love and keep it up...I am so happy to finally read something that stimulates meBig smile

Hey Vibha Hug My soul sistah, my partner in crime ... How are you?

Anjali is turning her Bro into a wimp.. liker her, he too is crying by the buckets these days.. My poor handshame hotwa melted my heart with his never ending buckets of  tears..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

lovely thread & amazing replies i have nothing to add

Thanks Harshita dear Hug

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top