Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Love, Sacrifice and The Raizadas (Page 5)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Wow!!!very nice post!!!!!!khushi is an angel...bcs   for every human being their happiness comes first...and i agree with all ur points...arnav will never ever sacrifice his or his di s happiness for sake of khushi...i m tired of talking abt didi ki kahani...so i m not entering in to it...
KHUSHI IS AN ANGEL!!!!WHOME ASR OR FAMILY NEVER DESERVE!!!!


This is the only serial where we see evil triumphing and the righteous are put through endless suffering... 
Wonder how many more episodes we have to wait to see Khushi's happiness and to see an emancipated Anjali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51262

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

[QUOTE=aditi_arshi]Yoo my PHATI BANIYAN frnd,,Hug

This is soo good post..I mean I guess d SACRIFICE word has been applied to only ""Khushi"" in d house...as u said..!!!
I dont believe this m writing for KKG...but I have to...KKG happiness is always put at stake.Cry
Her dreams of having a fairytale wedding is already being shattered..THANKXX TO ANJALI..Clap

n the person who knows no meaning of SACRIFICE is ASR SAAYANI DII ANJALI...she needs everythinngin her hands..money,power,possession,husband,bro attention..phewwwAngryAngry


Hey Aditi
Hug Unfortunately its a case of ASR proposes and Anjali disposes Confused Khushi's happiness in the hands of 2 Devi's one is Devi Maiya and the other - you guessed right - Devi Anjali Ouch
[/QUOTE]DM has raised her hands up stating...ANJALI will now decide everything..Ouch
n I wish now CVs wont ruin ASR character by making him to do once again"MEIN APNI DII K LIE KUCH B KAR SAKTA HU"...Coz ANJALI doesnt deserve this at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Joined: 23 April 2012
Posts: 6020

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by sanja_here

Wow!!!very nice post!!!!!!khushi is an angel...bcs   for every human being their happiness comes first...and i agree with all ur points...arnav will never ever sacrifice his or his di s happiness for sake of khushi...i m tired of talking abt didi ki kahani...so i m not entering in to it...
KHUSHI IS AN ANGEL!!!!WHOME ASR OR FAMILY NEVER DESERVE!!!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
<font size="2">This is the only serial where we see evil triumphing and the righteous are put through endless suffering... </font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Wonder how many more episodes we have to wait to see Khushi's happiness and to see an emancipated Anjali </font>

may be by end of serial!!!!!!SIGH!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

[QUOTE=aditi_arshi]Yoo my PHATI BANIYAN frnd,,Hug

This is soo good post..I mean I guess d SACRIFICE word has been applied to only ""Khushi"" in d house...as u said..!!!
I dont believe this m writing for KKG...but I have to...KKG happiness is always put at stake.Cry
Her dreams of having a fairytale wedding is already being shattered..THANKXX TO ANJALI..Clap

n the person who knows no meaning of SACRIFICE is ASR SAAYANI DII ANJALI...she needs everythinngin her hands..money,power,possession,husband,bro attention..phewwwAngryAngry


Hey Aditi
Hug Unfortunately its a case of ASR proposes and Anjali disposes Confused Khushi's happiness in the hands of 2 Devi's one is Devi Maiya and the other - you guessed right - Devi Anjali Ouch
[/QUOTE]DM has raised her hands up stating...ANJALI will now decide everything..Ouch
n I wish now CVs wont ruin ASR character by making him to do once again"MEIN APNI DII K LIE KUCH B KAR SAKTA HU"...Coz ANJALI doesnt deserve this at all


Ah! How I long to hear the heroine of a serial saying she too could go to any extent in search of her happiness.. why are women in serials portrayed as the weaker ones? What happened to the Khushi who did not stomach any nonsense... where has she lost her voice?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 3628

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
La my sistah from OzHug
 
You nailed it lovieClapClap
 
Problem darling is the defination isnt it???and relativety...how to put in context...I would love to be a part of the debate which decides if newly christened Mr Harvard Sing Cryzada is really sacrifing??? I personally dont think so...it is more selfhishness rather than sacrifice, my understanding is that ultimate sacrifice is to give up something for no gain whatsover...such as and I do beg pardon is Christ...HE sacrificed Himself so that our sins can be forgiven...again it is the belief and I do not want to bring religion into it but for the sake of example.
 
Now if we look at cryzada, he wanted his myrtle's happiness so he did not think of other person at all and gave myrtle what she wanted or he thought she wanted...this is not sacrifice in my books, sacrifice would have been had he forgave khushi and talked to her and then taking it from there..again this is fiction and it didnt work that way but that is my thinking...
 
Myrtle???the less said about her the better because that female is not human in my opinion, when you have tinted glass view you not only are harming yourself but others around you...yes I get you are in love and you are dependent...but when if you profess to love your brother too then ask questions or atleast think this way that this is the same brother who will bring heaven and earth for your happiness then why in the world will he remove the thing that HE knows is your happiness???
 
Love your post love and keep it up...I am so happy to finally read something that stimulates meBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluAmazingAmyLadyLaLaSanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoap

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Joined: 09 April 2005
Posts: 20995

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
lovely thread & amazing replies i have nothing to add

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmyLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

La my sistah from OzHug
 
You nailed it lovieClapClap
 
Problem darling is the defination isnt it???and relativety...how to put in context...I would love to be a part of the debate which decides if newly christened Mr Harvard Sing Cryzada is really sacrifing??? I personally dont think so...it is more selfhishness rather than sacrifice, my understanding is that ultimate sacrifice is to give up something for no gain whatsover...such as and I do beg pardon is Christ...HE sacrificed Himself so that our sins can be forgiven...again it is the belief and I do not want to bring religion into it but for the sake of example.
 
Now if we look at cryzada, he wanted his myrtle's happiness so he did not think of other person at all and gave myrtle what she wanted or he thought she wanted...this is not sacrifice in my books, sacrifice would have been had he forgave khushi and talked to her and then taking it from there..again this is fiction and it didnt work that way but that is my thinking...
 
Myrtle???the less said about her the better because that female is not human in my opinion, when you have tinted glass view you not only are harming yourself but others around you...yes I get you are in love and you are dependent...but when if you profess to love your brother too then ask questions or atleast think this way that this is the same brother who will bring heaven and earth for your happiness then why in the world will he remove the thing that HE knows is your happiness???
 
Love your post love and keep it up...I am so happy to finally read something that stimulates meBig smile


Hey Vibha Hug My soul sistah, my partner in crime ... How are you?

Anjali is turning her Bro into a wimp.. liker her, he too is crying by the buckets these days.. My poor handshame hotwa melted my heart with his never ending buckets of  tears..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28AmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

lovely thread & amazing replies i have nothing to add



Thanks Harshita dear Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
jaiprakash and the raizadas

2 3 4

Author: Kamalika..   Replies: 29   Views: 3811

Kamalika.. 29 3811 02 March 2012 at 9:26am by vkishore
OS: Raizadas learn a bit more on KKG engagement P2

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: mandira1   Replies: 61   Views: 10263

mandira1 61 10263 29 February 2012 at 4:14pm by GillRK
What if Kushi's parents were richer than Raizadas

Author: Ash95   Replies: 3   Views: 1114

Ash95 3 1114 29 November 2011 at 2:37pm by 3serialfan40
Raizadas in hotel business?

Author: preetijaiswal19   Replies: 4   Views: 1029

preetijaiswal19 4 1029 29 November 2011 at 10:06am by preetijaiswal19
Love love love it

Author: dnyd   Replies: 6   Views: 3775

dnyd 6 3775 25 July 2011 at 5:51pm by AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index