Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love, Sacrifice and The Raizadas (Page 4)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

La - What a wonderful post.
Jayne - Your reply is equally wonderful. So is Priyankas.
I however am completely IPPKNDed out.
I have no interest in this serial anymore.  Have not been watching it and just catching up on written updates so I can read all my friends wonderful posts and share views with them.
All I will say is this.

Kushi will never ever get even an acknowledgement from any Raizadas ever.  Even the CVs when they see that Kushi is getting too much support from the viewers make her eat 50 Puris and 10 dishes full of curries so ASR can faint.  So people can blast Kushi for making ASR faint.  They will make her do silly stupid stuff so the focus is back on ASR or Anjali.

So here Kushi is not just a sacrificial lamb for all the other characters, this character is the sacrificial lamb even for the creatives.  Once they realised that, they sent Laxmi packing.  A goat and a lamb in the same serial, would have been pushing it.

Ah my dear Sudha.. Hug  I just love your DP.. every time I see it, energy is infused in me...

@Bold, ROFL   Sacrificial lamb she is... and this is the first time I see a sacrificial lamb walking willingly to be slaughtered.. being a vegetarian the mere thought of it is repulsive to me..  

4 lions jointly brought in a goat and a lamb into the serial and they preferred to retain the  lamb ... Now they are planning to make mince meat out of the serial..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Wow Girls! All of you have written fabulous replies.

La...that's another thing that stumps me - why did ASR not take any legal action against Shyam?
He is freely roaming about!

And now he caught him red handed...shouldn't he double the security, hire guards etc?
Howcome Shyam is shown sauntering into Anjali's room?!

Its the most ridiculous thing! In his office and business they have shown ASR so successful ( I mean he even bought a construction company to put pressure on Khushi to come back home) and a 'shrewd' businessman - so howcome in the matter of Shyam he is utterly clueless?!

And like you said, all the wounds on Anjali's foot - shouldn't that have been mentioned?

I think they have already swept the cause of the miscarriage under the carpet, much like the cause for Khushi's Dad's paralysis...so basically Shyam's crimes will never see the light of the day, unless he himself admits...which of course is not happening anytime soon.

Very true.. this is exactly what I said in my response here... They have completely let logic out of this story.. ASR has a habit of doing things on an impulse but never complete..

The number of holes in this story now outnumber those in a sponge.. CVs have an herculean task of fixing them Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopssbk2FairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Amazing and insightful post LadyLa!

Arnav's love for Anjali is unconditional.
Khushi's love for Arnav is unconditional.
Anjali's love for Shyam is unconditional.  

I want someone to give that unconditional love to Khushi, that she gives to everyone else. They have all failed her at some point...not just Arnav but her own family who said she's not their blood, after she has done more for them than their so-called biological daughter. It's sad.

As for the Raizadas, no question that they cannot see past each other's pain. It upset me that it was so easy for Arnav to see his sister's pain and cry for her...even though none of it was his fault. Khushi's pain was his fault...yet he didn't show that much remorse for her when he discovered her innocence. This after the year long of pain and accusations he hurled at her. Its a shame he can't see her pain. He didn't treat her pain with the same sensitivity, rather he forced her back into his house in his usual arrogant way.

@BOLD: And, the inverse is true...

Anjali's love for Arnav is conditional (if and only if he accepts jija and spends less time with Khushi)
Arnav's love for Khushi is conditional (if and only if hisprecious Di's interests are first taken care of)
Shyam's love for Anjali is conditional (if and only if she will remain dumb and allow him to play truant)

So it goes on...
Shyam's love for Khushi is conditional
Dadi's love for Arnav is conditional

(when I say love, it encompasses trust and understanding)

Very true every one is using and abusing the other for their convenience...

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

I am horrible i am

i keep forgetting when i reserve to unreserve please forgive me am getting old and in my dotage senileCryCry

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 05 September 2012 at 1:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Amazing and insightful post LadyLa!

Arnav's love for Anjali is unconditional.
Khushi's love for Arnav is unconditional.
Anjali's love for Shyam is unconditional.  

I want someone to give that unconditional love to Khushi, that she gives to everyone else. They have all failed her at some point...not just Arnav but her own family who said she's not their blood, after she has done more for them than their so-called biological daughter. It's sad.

As for the Raizadas, no question that they cannot see past each other's pain. It upset me that it was so easy for Arnav to see his sister's pain and cry for her...even though none of it was his fault. Khushi's pain was his fault...yet he didn't show that much remorse for her when he discovered her innocence. This after the year long of pain and accusations he hurled at her. Its a shame he can't see her pain. He didn't treat her pain with the same sensitivity, rather he forced her back into his house in his usual arrogant way.
I am in the mood to disagree with a friend.  You get to be lucky one Priyanka.
Now stop rolling your eyes and start sharpening your claws.Tongue

Arnav does not know how to love anyone including his own Di.  Love doesnt mean, mouthing I will not let anything happen to you and then keep life changing secrets and withhold important information from his precious Di, with which she could have made different decisions.  So CVs have failed in showing his unconditional love.

Kushi does not know how to love herself and hence her love for anyone else is in my opinion, seeking validation from people who reject her or seem to reject her.  If she really loved Arnav unconditionally CVs would have shown her have a heart to heart about all he went through with his Di so she is informed, she would tell Arnav what all she went through at the hands of Shyam and she would tell what all Arnav and she went through with her parents.  If she did that, she would be giving a chance for her love for Arnav grow not only inside her heart, but she would be helping avoid lot of heartache for him as well.  Again flawed characterisation.  What they show her have is animal attraction.  I have not seen anything that Arnav did for her, for her to love him unconditionally.  Call me old fashioned or new sadist, but I do not see any unconditional love from her.  All I see is rolling over letting everyone walk over her.  That is not love, but yearning to be accepted.

I do not want to touch Anjali as that is character reel or real that I can never wrap my head around.  I never sympathised with her and never will and she does not know the meaning of life or love. 

Am I really disagreeing.  yes DAMMIT.  I need to disagree.  And you get the honors.TongueWink

Loopy, I agree with you. Somewhere somehow I believe the writers of this show have no clue about what they are writing and trying to sell as love.
Atleast they have not developed the story to show an emotinal connection between Arnav and Khushi and falling and catching, long eyes locks and manhandling and hving hissy fits does not comprise of evoking love between two people.

The show is very falsey with regards to showcasing love in my opinion. It has very narrow stand points of love.

This is what happens when the PH change the writers frequently.. I wish they will do some research before they script the episode to add some logic to their content...

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Yoo my PHATI BANIYAN frnd,,Hug

This is soo good post..I mean I guess d SACRIFICE word has been applied to only ""Khushi"" in d house...as u said..!!!
I dont believe this m writing for KKG...but I have to...KKG happiness is always put at stake.Cry
Her dreams of having a fairytale wedding is already being shattered..THANKXX TO ANJALI..Clap

n the person who knows no meaning of SACRIFICE is ASR SAAYANI DII ANJALI...she needs everythinngin her hands..money,power,possession,husband,bro attention..phewwwAngryAngry

FairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Yoo my PHATI BANIYAN frnd,,Hug

This is soo good post..I mean I guess d SACRIFICE word has been applied to only ""Khushi"" in d house...as u said..!!!
I dont believe this m writing for KKG...but I have to...KKG happiness is always put at stake.Cry
Her dreams of having a fairytale wedding is already being shattered..THANKXX TO ANJALI..Clap

n the person who knows no meaning of SACRIFICE is ASR SAAYANI DII ANJALI...she needs everythinngin her hands..money,power,possession,husband,bro attention..phewwwAngryAngry

Hey Aditi
Hug Unfortunately its a case of ASR proposes and Anjali disposes Confused Khushi's happiness in the hands of 2 Devi's one is Devi Maiya and the other - you guessed right - Devi Anjali Ouch

FairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Wow!!!very nice post!!!!!!khushi is an angel...bcs   for every human being their happiness comes first...and i agree with all ur points...arnav will never ever sacrifice his or his di s happiness for sake of khushi...i m tired of talking abt didi ki kahani...so i m not entering in to it...
KHUSHI IS AN ANGEL!!!!WHOME ASR OR FAMILY NEVER DESERVE!!!!

LadyLaLa

Go to top