Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love, Sacrifice and The Raizadas (Page 2)

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Updtd. Pg 1

Jayne

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Res  :)

La, hope one is well wonderful!Hug

LadyLaLa

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
La - What a wonderful post.
Jayne - Your reply is equally wonderful. So is Priyankas.
I however am completely IPPKNDed out.
I have no interest in this serial anymore.  Have not been watching it and just catching up on written updates so I can read all my friends wonderful posts and share views with them.
All I will say is this.

Kushi will never ever get even an acknowledgement from any Raizadas ever.  Even the CVs when they see that Kushi is getting too much support from the viewers make her eat 50 Puris and 10 dishes full of curries so ASR can faint.  So people can blast Kushi for making ASR faint.  They will make her do silly stupid stuff so the focus is back on ASR or Anjali.

So here Kushi is not just a sacrificial lamb for all the other characters, this character is the sacrificial lamb even for the creatives.  Once they realised that, they sent Laxmi packing.  A goat and a lamb in the same serial, would have been pushing it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateJayneAmazingAmySanzBarbieCDloveLadyLaLasbk2OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

I have no interest in this serial anymore.  Have not been watching it and just catching up on written updates so I can read all my friends wonderful posts and share views with them.
All I will say is this.

Kushi will never ever get even an acknowledgement from any Raizadas ever.  Even the CVs when they see that Kushi is getting too much support from the viewers make her eat 50 Puris and 10 dishes full of curries so ASR can faint.  So people can blast Kushi for making ASR faint.  They will make her do silly stupid stuff so the focus is back on ASR or Anjali.

So here Kushi is not just a sacrificial lamb for all the other characters, this character is the sacrificial lamb even for the creatives.  Once they realised that, they sent Laxmi packing.  A goat and a lamb in the same serial, would have been pushing it.

Staf,

Above underlined - ditto.

What the goat said:
"At RM they love kabobs."

What the lamb heard:
"At RM they love you."

*Shrug*
Apropos.

Jayne

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsLadyLaLasbk2FairyLiquidSoap

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Amazing and insightful post LadyLa!

Arnav's love for Anjali is unconditional.
Khushi's love for Arnav is unconditional.
Anjali's love for Shyam is unconditional.  

I want someone to give that unconditional love to Khushi, that she gives to everyone else. They have all failed her at some point...not just Arnav but her own family who said she's not their blood, after she has done more for them than their so-called biological daughter. It's sad.

As for the Raizadas, no question that they cannot see past each other's pain. It upset me that it was so easy for Arnav to see his sister's pain and cry for her...even though none of it was his fault. Khushi's pain was his fault...yet he didn't show that much remorse for her when he discovered her innocence. This after the year long of pain and accusations he hurled at her. Its a shame he can't see her pain. He didn't treat her pain with the same sensitivity, rather he forced her back into his house in his usual arrogant way.
I am in the mood to disagree with a friend.  You get to be lucky one Priyanka.
Now stop rolling your eyes and start sharpening your claws.Tongue

Arnav does not know how to love anyone including his own Di.  Love doesnt mean, mouthing I will not let anything happen to you and then keep life changing secrets and withhold important information from his precious Di, with which she could have made different decisions.  So CVs have failed in showing his unconditional love.

Kushi does not know how to love herself and hence her love for anyone else is in my opinion, seeking validation from people who reject her or seem to reject her.  If she really loved Arnav unconditionally CVs would have shown her have a heart to heart about all he went through with his Di so she is informed, she would tell Arnav what all she went through at the hands of Shyam and she would tell what all Arnav and she went through with her parents.  If she did that, she would be giving a chance for her love for Arnav grow not only inside her heart, but she would be helping avoid lot of heartache for him as well.  Again flawed characterisation.  What they show her have is animal attraction.  I have not seen anything that Arnav did for her, for her to love him unconditionally.  Call me old fashioned or new sadist, but I do not see any unconditional love from her.  All I see is rolling over letting everyone walk over her.  That is not love, but yearning to be accepted.

I do not want to touch Anjali as that is character reel or real that I can never wrap my head around.  I never sympathised with her and never will and she does not know the meaning of life or love. 

Am I really disagreeing.  yes DAMMIT.  I need to disagree.  And you get the honors.TongueWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateJayneAmazingAmyCDloveLadyLaLaSanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoapsbk2OmNaMaSteOm

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

La Hug

What a thought provoking post! I loved your unique your post is...brilliantly written Clap

Will not/cannot ad anything to it, for you have said it all.

I am utterly disappointed with the turn of events in this serial now...

There was a time when I would sit and write long posts analysing and recapitulating the day's episode.
Now I just don't feel like it...I was waiting for their remarriage to be shown, and thinking of taking a break from the forum...but the writers decided to ruin the very track we all have been waiting for since ages! 
After that horrible Friday episode, I am so upset with this serial!

Thanks Shweta.. HugWhat I find really amusing is the contradictory statements made by these CVs. They find it fashionable to say that they don't have time to read Blogs or our feedback but are often seen tweeting to glory... they  always have time for admonishing fans on the "twit medium" but none to conduct walk-through of their scripts ...

there are gaping holes in the story... when explored they would have helped find the cause of Anjali's miscarriage... Surely the panel of doctors who treated Anjali at the hospital would  have seen the wounds on the soles of her feet? Didn't they treat them or wonder how they occured? Aren't those vital questions when treating a patient? Didn't ASR or the others notice the wounds on her feet when they wheeled her in?  I am just dumbfounded to see their stupidity...

Why didn't ASR not move towards obtaining a separation or Divorce..or even a restraint order against Shyam? Wouldn't that be a natural process when someone is that dangerous?

I am so shocked to see the lack of research put into these episodes.. daily I read more  tweets from the Roaring Felines than any International film star.. . but they seldom pay attention to the logic and presentation of their plots... their half baked plots coupled with their weak story telling  has now ruined what was once a fantastic serial...

There is now talk of a  re-marriage without much fanfare..  I doubt if even that will conclude without any visitations from the ghosts of their past... Ouch

Edited by LadyLaLa - 04 September 2012 at 4:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaludorindakateJayneSanzBarbieSeerialLoopssbk2FairyLiquidSoap

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
updated page 1

LadyLaLa

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

Originally posted by stafhtad

All I will say is this.

Staf,

Above underlined - ditto.

What the goat said:
"At RM they love kabobs."

What the lamb heard:
"At RM they love you."

*Shrug*
Apropos.

Jayne

Jayne
Underlined above ClapClap
That is exactly exactly how things unravel in the lambs heart, head and soul !!! Lamb being Kushi ofcourse.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JayneLadyLaLasbk2FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top