Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: stafhtad

I am in the mood to disagree with a friend.  You get to be lucky one Priyanka.
Now stop rolling your eyes and start sharpening your claws.๐Ÿ˜›

Arnav does not know how to love anyone including his own Di.  Love doesnt mean, mouthing I will not let anything happen to you and then keep life changing secrets and withhold important information from his precious Di, with which she could have made different decisions.  So CVs have failed in showing his unconditional love.

Kushi does not know how to love herself and hence her love for anyone else is in my opinion, seeking validation from people who reject her or seem to reject her.  If she really loved Arnav unconditionally CVs would have shown her have a heart to heart about all he went through with his Di so she is informed, she would tell Arnav what all she went through at the hands of Shyam and she would tell what all Arnav and she went through with her parents.  If she did that, she would be giving a chance for her love for Arnav grow not only inside her heart, but she would be helping avoid lot of heartache for him as well.  Again flawed characterisation.  What they show her have is animal attraction.  I have not seen anything that Arnav did for her, for her to love him unconditionally.  Call me old fashioned or new sadist, but I do not see any unconditional love from her.  All I see is rolling over letting everyone walk over her.  That is not love, but yearning to be accepted.๐Ÿ‘

I do not want to touch Anjali as that is character reel or real that I can never wrap my head around.  I never sympathised with her and never will and she does not know the meaning of life or love. 

Am I really disagreeing.  yes DAMMIT.  I need to disagree.  And you get the honors.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
wow my loopy you never fail to impress me incredible answer and that is what i was hoping this so called different serial might actully show
 Lakshmiji is not to be seen so assuming she has been a part of some briyani or kabab๐Ÿ˜ญ like jayne put it but will say maaaeeeh on her behalf this show is so like the goat it has gotten my goat๐Ÿ˜ก
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

I am not giving a f**k these days to Arnav-AnJhalli clingy, puke worthy love story..
I am having a life outside IF n this demented taboo bro-sis love story serial unlike ASR worshippers.. ๐Ÿ˜›
whatever, when did Raizadas ever sacrifice anything ?? they are the most selfish people in the universe..
about Arnav Cryzada n  AnJhalli I dont feel a bit sad.. rather feeling good that Arnav is hurt.. coz tit for tat.. he destroyed Khushi's life to save his Di's over pampered ass, so Shyam burnt his Di's ass.. very good job..
Khushi is ever sacrificing lamb here.. I only watched the show because of Sanaya.. but now-a-days I dont see her that much becAUSE OF aRNAV-aNjHALLI MELODRAMA.. so I am skipping..
always u guys make very sensible posts and I love it...a big hug to all the cool girls in the gang..

love u all Pri, Vibhs, Swati, La , Hiru n all others ...

hey manaal๐Ÿค— glad to see you have moved on I think quite a lot of us are too very much in the process and have more fun dissecting than analysing
great to see you
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

love u all Pri, Vibhs, Swati, La , Hiru n all others ...

Manu ๐Ÿค— This post of yours just reminded me how much I miss you...love your angry posts, so much fun to read!
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

๐Ÿค—

You've gone all profound on me Loopy...made me speechless! Hugs to you darling, this is a very thoughtful post.

I don't mind if we disagree about the other two but not Khushi...come on!

Okay I will still defend my stance on Khushi's unconditional love for Arnav...he judged her from day one, abused her, hurt her, blackmailed her, disrespected her, never gave her any explanation for why he's a monster to her...yet when his life was in danger, she didn't think twice before putting her own life on the line to save him. It is true that she doesn't love herself...as much as she loves him! She is willing to do anything, even kill herself (remember that dreadful plot where she was ready to jump off the cliff) for his happiness. She's crazy and out there but when it comes to him, her love is pure and unconditional. As is her love for her family and others, whatever she does for them is from her heart. She never expects anything in return as she doesn't have a selfish bone in her body. I just want her to be loved the same way. I agree she should inform his Di but that's just her not using her brains (what else is new). I can't question her love for him.

Look at my DP.
That should tell you, I am no where close to being profound.
Loopy is more like it.
To tell you the truth Priyanka, I don't even know if Kushi loves ASR.  I know she risked her life, not once, but twice to save him.  But I am sure she would have done it if it was Akash in that situation and ASR was away in London.  I am sure she would have done it if it was NK and Akash and ASR were away in Timbaktu.  If Akash and NK were kidnapped that is.
For me to believe that she is truly in love with ASR, what did ASR do for her, until he shouted I Love You Dammit on the terrace.  Wasn't she fighting and saying she cannot beleive how low he can go to make her family homeless.  For me, she is more smitten with him, than in love with him. This again goes back to what I am saying.  The CVs have failed in showing us insight into her feeling.  Insight into her thought process.  Insight into her acknowledging why she is falling in love with ASR.  We all are going with the flow of the story and with the flow of a character called Kushi, but that is based on the Kushi we saw until March of this year.  The selfless, happy go lucky, fall down but get up smile and move on persona.  Where is that person now.  Such a person, if in love and unconditional love, should be able to be more mature, more stronger, more vibrant and more lively, especillay, if they realize their love also loves them back.  That Kushi is non existant to me. 
So, we are just riding on the character coat tails of what Kushi was once upon a time.  The Kushi that is being show now (execution, characterisation and lack of details by CVs)  is acting more like a teenager than a vibrant Kushi.
I dont know what I am saying.
You know I dont know what I am saying
The only thing that is clear is, CVs killed their own baby.  That is the only reason, they could come up with Shyam kiing his own baby.  With a CVs like that, their portrayal of love or unconditional love, is far from what I would accept.
I dont know.  Sorry I am rambling.
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
La, that was a beautiful post. I loved the quotes.

I always felt that both Anjali and ASR are uncompromising. If two people are so uncompromising, it is rather unfair on our part to expect them to understand the meanings of the words Love and Sacrifice.

I see two people who are too wrapped up in themselves to think of anyone else. Though for ASR, we can still argue that for him his sister is his life's driving force. But for Anjali, in spite of her saccharine  sweet smile and too good to be true behavior, she is one selfish B.

Both she and her brother are big manipulators. They have no compunction in taking advantage of other people's emotions. They know how to use other people's feeling for them to their advantage.

For instance, we can see how Anjali had no compunction is back stabbing her brotherand breaking his trust in her, when she very well knew that she meant the world to him, in fact she meant more to him than perhaps Khushi, the love of his life.

And now she has hit the lowest and is grovelling in the dirt with her underhand tactics of emotionally blackmailing her brother to let Shyam into RM again.

I initially felt for Anjali. It isn't easy to pick up the pieces of your life if you have been betrayed. It is difficult to start afresh. But I had faith in her recouping and making a new beginning.

But unfortunately both brother and sister suffer from willful blindness. They refuse to see logic. They refuse to reason.

It is impossible for such selfish characters to show any love or sacrifice. It always had been Existentialism. For both of them it had always been- I, Me and Myself.

They can't see beyond themselves.
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago