KriYaansh/ArSha AT#126 - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago

Revenge Tale

What if Kriya will ever return back to St. Louis??

What if everyone gets to know the truth of Kria's sudden exit??

What if Kriya comes to know Rey had already moved far too ahead in his life??

What if Kriya still loves her 'Rey' and had returned only for him back?? Will the things return to its normal or will the broken hearts survive till the end??

Go on to read the REVENGE TALE of Kriya Ghai who loved one n only Reyaansh Singhania who forgot a girl he loved.

Kriya Ghai is going to return back to St. Louis

Kria Ghai, the ex- AGS of the college and the captain of the Weaklings team who left the college is going to return to this paradise very soon. The reason for her to leave the college was a little more dramatic or her mom blackmailing her and she left us, her friends without a word. If the news what not wrong, it also seemed that the leader girl was in love with the hunk of the college, Reyaansh Singhania, and had hurt him intentionally before leaving. The day of her returning back is though not yet confirmed by any, we still welcome her always with open arms.

-----

The article was displayed on the webpage of St. Louis. It was an article to gossip for others but not for 13 specific students. The Weaklings prayed silently wishing it wouldn't be a rumour. Dazzlers were wishing this wouldn't turn true strangely, they had no grudge against Kria but still they were concerned about Rey! Their friend who is just moving on with his life according to them, but who knew the cool heartthrob of college ' Reyaansh Singhania already started falling for a 'girl'. Taani too prayed for the thing to be untrue. The one mysterious person behind this smiled mischeiviously.

Dreams do come true if they are pure!!

The Weaklings n Dazzlers team took the situation light after many days, hardly less than a month, they believed it to be a sickening rumour article just like that of one on Rey and Taani. Everyone confronted Rey saying it was another fake thing.

Shivam : Guys...

Shivam voiced them from the door of the Rehearsal hall. They stared at him and the a girl beside him totally numb.

Shivam : Welcome back Kriya in St. Louis...

Kriya smiled at the shocked faces. She was happy to see them all. Her eyes couldn't say her or show her the changes, she could only feel the love and affection she once shared with them. She swallowed the image of each and every person. How much she missed them...she alone knows!! Her glances finally deserted on Rey and her eyes already started to begin moist. She took the baby steps from there to her friends, her opponent team and also to the new girl who stood there according to her.

She hugged the Weaklings one after another with an unfading smile. She shook her timid hand with the dazzlers who were now faking smiles. Now, she moved to face him, she was standing infront of him with her lips still curved graciously but his hand never responded in anticipation for her action and next to him stood a girl who was startled to the core. Her face emoted no feelings yet. Shivam came and stood beside Kriya with a crooked elegant smile.

Shivam : Rey, Kriya uss din jo kuch bhi bola tha wo sab jhoot tha...woh sab issiliye tumse kahaan ki tum life mein move on kar sake...

Swayam : Mujhe patha tha Kriya...I know you wouldn't have cheated Rey..

Swayam spoke out with happiness glittering in his eyes.

Swayam : I know Kriya you love Rey and Rey loves you too...

He continued placing a hand on Rey's shoulder. Rey was stern, he was numb and surprised to death! He couldn't figure out anything. He couldn't even believe if he was facing a dream of her return back but to him it seemed as a nightmare at present. He glared at her suspiciously, waiting for her to vanish at the very moment. Swayam took Kriya's hand and kept it in Rey's hand and squeezed them assuringly. The touch felt so real, he felt the same feelings of her skin, he could feel the essence of his lost love, he could feel himself, feel the real Reyaansh who was lost after she left.

Kriya : I Love you Rey...

The words seemed to be a fairytale coming true, so soothing and pleasant to hear her voice. His eyes moistened after hearing those words which he longed to hear 'BEFORE'. He was feeling the pang of guiltiness hovering him, each and every inch of her skin was burning, he hated himself! A tear dropped down his cheek and when her hand came closer to wipe it, he was taken aback. She was crying too.

Rey : Im sorry Kriya..

He uttered significantly making a move to go out of the place. Shivam stopped him after some steps.

Shivam : Kriya tumhe Rey se kuch poochna hain na...

Rey awaited for her question but she nodded in negation and told.

Kriya : I trust MY REY...woh kabhi aisa nahi karega...woh apna Kriya ko ithna jaldi nahi bhoolega...

Rey left at that instant. Tears brimmed continuously in his eyes, he didn't trust a girl who trusted him beyond belief. He was growing the hatred against a girl who has hurted herself giving them a chance to move on without any pains. The next few days were a living torture for him, whenever he saw her or whenever she came to talk to him, he would royally ignore and go off. Infact, he never spoke more at all not even with his friends, not even with Swayam. He avoided seeing her, avoided everything. He locked himself in some boundaries. He was only feeling one thing, "GUILT". Guiltiness for forgetting  girl who loved him without restrictions and her innoncence , her words always stabbed him deep within the heart.

He wasn't himself and he knew that. His stoneheart felt only after she came back. He started realising the feelings of his heart rather than his mind. He could feel the emotions free again. He was sitting on the ground resting against a couch. The lights were off and everything was so silent. It only reminded him of the misdeeds he continuously did.

The doorbell rang, it might be Vicky or Swayam, who came to enquire his absence since many days, he thought of himself.

---- This is wat I wrote u can change d violet part too but I want d concept to be related to article n Shivam bringing back Kria to bring havocs in Rey's life when he moved on without thinking ---

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago

Thanks Kinjal n Pooja...

Deetha...continue na pls...

yes yes continue,,,,,,,,,,m eagerly waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
is me is se leke a tak kuch change mat karo...its brilliant
Deetha u r gng to continue n complete it pleessshh...
aage ka story kaise hona hai...come to scrap or inbox na
hello all...๐Ÿค—
awesome concept snigs...๐Ÿ‘
continue please...
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Deetha u r gng to continue n complete it pleessshh...

i will but i wanna talk to u once...scrap or inbox๐Ÿ˜Š
hey nisha...
sorry for disappearing us time pms read kar rahi thi...