jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The link please from the mahaepisode
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

How is savita's truth has any significant on ArVi current problem?

If Savita's truth is out before Arjun Ovi crap marriage,then it will surely be benifical to ArVi. Coz all these idiotic sacrificings of Purvi r to reunite ArMan. But if Savita's truth is out ArMan will automatically be reunited. No Arjun Ovi wedding will be needed as it was Savita who separated ArMan 18 yrs before using false ways.GOT IT DEAR?
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afss

If Savita's truth is out before Arjun Ovi crap marriage,then it will surely be benifical to ArVi. Coz all these idiotic sacrificings of Purvi r to reunite ArMan. But if Savita's truth is out ArMan will automatically be reunited. No Arjun Ovi wedding will be needed as it was Savita who separated ArMan 18 yrs before using false ways.GOT IT DEAR?

but they r not going to reveal savita's truth before arjun-ovi marriage but after marriage in party thrown by savita
Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok so my thinking was right. What the CVs do? When they are doing a new unwanted track, they reveal past old one of the issue, so that viewers will shift their attention from one to another and they are in successful in doing the new track. I am 100% sure that when everything will be alright between Arjun and Ovi and viewers have accepted them as couple, they will either bring Purvi back or some other girl...

Anyways... Even I want Savita's truth to be out now. It's high time. Can anyone please post the link of the promo? Thank you in advance... 😊
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a question: if Savita is to be exposed then why is she at Deshmukh house grerting DK ad if nothing has happened and speakin with Manav as per SBS. What on earth is goin on??
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though for so  long a time I was waiting for this moment but now I  won't buy any of Exta's cunning trick. What does she think  only by Exposing Savita after one long hell year  will give peace to the restless dejected Arvians. She has butchered Arvi and  as a consequence  Pavitra Rishta.  I renounce Pavitra Rishta once  my favorite show.  Regret for wasting my emotions on one more Ekta show but will never ever repeat the same mistake again. Bye PR and Bye to Balaji Telefilms!😡
...priya... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk dy wnt to reveal savita's truth so tht ppl will frgt abt ovi nd arjun's marriage...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manav should not forgive her mother so easily Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hope Savita's truth... the WHOLE truth comes out!