Pavitra Rishta

MAHASANGHAM 7th September PROMOS.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Mahasangham episode of Hitler Didi Pavitra Rishta and Phir subah hogi on 7th September 2012.
It was shown Zara in her police uniform and Gulabiyaa dragging Savita.Gulabiyaa tells her her secret is out Savita is there looking down.

Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is that true? i cant believe this... so finally savita's truth will come out...its nice...:) now it will save ARMAN relation...and i hope that it will also saves ARVI relation...
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plzz savita's truth shud come out before arvi marriage..!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Thats Good. Will Only Watch That.
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How is savita's truth has any significant on ArVi current problem?
polliee05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is dis true???really mahasangam ??
vikramjeet1102 thumbnail
link plz

Edited by vikramjeet1102 - 11 years ago
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i m yet to see the promo. but after reading this i m thinking it can be the plan of arvi. they secretly get married at hilltop. then arjun will do marriage rituals with ovi (but this is not valid) then on 7 sept savita's truth will reveal . then arman will reunite. and then arvi will reveal the whole truth. i know this is unjust to ovi. but if purvi was in sacrifice mood at the time of marrige then why she went to beauty parlour to get ready for marriage  Edited by PariD - 11 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
how ridiculous confusion ,today is 5th september may be today all sarificy stupidity tomorrow 6th, wed and arcana crying drama and then 7  th and arcanas distress for idiot purvi then how can savitas truth out at 7 th september?? who do it?? everybody busy with  their  stupidity...then how???????
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS :-)
Woot woot! Savita's truth?!😎 Gr8 going..trps will soar..this woman needs to be sent on a lifelong exile and never come in way of arman or anyone else. Though ive stopped watching the show, I will tune in to rerun if its worth.