Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

ULTIMATE ROCKSTARS ~ GURMEET SHAMPA SUPPORTERS #16 (Page 82)

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 33286

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Sharam ya besharam.GC ke mamle mein kuch bhi nahi 

@Sadiiee right jaanuSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStarsJanuableSanu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 27812

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

@Sadiiee how was biceps of jaanu yesterday.u drooled a lot naEmbarrassed


I Was SCREAMING At 2AM!ROFLROFL

OMGGG He Was...OMGGGBlushingBlushingBlushing
I Didn't Just See His BicepsBlushing, I Saw Everything Else As wellROFLROFL

LOLSadieee i knew i knewww u would have seen all of him.he was in perfect form for u yesterdayEmbarrassedLOL


I Know rightBlushing

Bas...Iveta Shouldn't have touched his AbsAngryAngryROFL
hey sadiee really feeling sorry for uLOL
ROFL


Acha? Why The ROFL Emoticon If You're sorry for me?!AngryROFL ROFL I Know you're mocking meAngryROFLROFL
shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13443

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

hahahaha u gals r besharam and telling me i have crossed limit lolll
anu I am not besharam at all. I am innocent like a child.

u know it very well?WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VEENAGOPALJanuableSanu

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13443

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

@Sadiiee how was biceps of jaanu yesterday.u drooled a lot naEmbarrassed


I Was SCREAMING At 2AM!ROFLROFL

OMGGG He Was...OMGGGBlushingBlushingBlushing
I Didn't Just See His BicepsBlushing, I Saw Everything Else As wellROFLROFL

LOLSadieee i knew i knewww u would have seen all of him.he was in perfect form for u yesterdayEmbarrassedLOL


I Know rightBlushing

Bas...Iveta Shouldn't have touched his AbsAngryAngryROFL
hey sadiee really feeling sorry for uLOL
ROFL


Acha? Why The ROFL Emoticon If You're sorry for me?!AngryROFL ROFL I Know you're mocking meAngryROFLROFL
ROFL 
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

hahahaha u gals r besharam and telling me i have crossed limit lolll
anu I am not besharam at all. I am innocent like a child.

u know it very well?WinkLOL
aacha jee tum toh dhoodh ki dhulih ho naaaROFL
-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

hahahaha u gals r besharam and telling me i have crossed limit lolll
anu I am not besharam at all. I am innocent like a child.

u know it very well?WinkLOL

phew wat a comedy...
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Sharam ya besharam.GC ke mamle mein kuch bhi nahi 

@Sadiiee right jaanuSmile
hahahaha exactlyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 27812

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

i was wondering tat wer u all vanished frm Krazzy GC AT all of sudden...LOLLOL
u besharam gals AngryLOLlearning bad bad things frm lala sadiee...



Haawww!!ShockedAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index