Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

ULTIMATE ROCKSTARS ~ GURMEET SHAMPA SUPPORTERS #16 (Page 46)

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Oh Gosh iam not at all able to come out of the performance...OMG his expressionsss while handling her Absolute kinggg...OH he ruled the stage todayyy...so grace he hasss with him...Gals we can die for this attitude of him...keep on voting guysssClapHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar123mitulDMKJ_VB..Apz..ilovepyaarshalini28jikky_84ana56

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VersatileStar

Originally posted by adigaag

Gurmeet was just fab...he comes across as a very down to earth and humble person...So simple in many aspects, that you can't help but fall in love with him over and over again...I just loved his performance the passion intensityBlushing and the dance was just fab... I loved the pink dress on IvetaSmile...She was looking really beautiful...Loved Gurmeets gesture of giving Iveta  rasgullas which are homemade coz that is safest for these vulnerable to Indian food  foreigners...I loved Iveta mention it was team work...
looks like we have another good one coming up tomorrow as the precap was shown but not the best one I guess coz as per the spoilers he got 25 anyway kuch bhi M gonna vote for him...
Did I say that I just love Gurmeet as a person offscreen?HugI can just repeat this over and over again...Day Dreaming

Agree 100% with everything u said esp. "I just love Gurmeet as a person off screen" even I can say the same nTH times 

Same here..how many time I fall in love with him..Whenever I saw him off screen...I was so overwhelmed by his gestures and body language..in that video he was looking so humble and perfect host...my love for him increasing day by day and also respect..
I am amazed how can an actor in such glamour world can be so humble and down to earth..how

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar-eiya-adigaagDMKJ_VB..Apz..123mituljikky_84ilovepyaarpickachu

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
n did u all see the laugh on his face wen bharti was eating ladoo...didnt he look so innocent...i loved the way he was laughing his heart out!Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStaradigaagDMKJ_VB123mitulilovepyaarVEENAGOPAL

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Apz..

n did u all see the laugh on his face wen bharti was eating ladoo...didnt he look so innocent...i loved the way he was laughing his heart out!Day Dreaming

He was laughing all the while during the laddo eating competition...its so sweet to see him laugh like that Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStaradigaagDMKJ_VB123mitulilovepyaarshalini28

maaneet16 Groupbie
maaneet16
maaneet16

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
GC was amazzziiinnnggg :DDD NOW WE HAVE TO VOTEEE FOR HIMMM TODAY AND EVEN TOMORROW <3 HE'S GONNA GET THE HIGHESTTT VOTESSS AGAINNN :DDD

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStaradigaagDMKJ_VBshalini28jikky_84ilovepyaarpickachu

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
done!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Loved  his priceless laughhh Oh Gosh he just stole usss with his breathtaking performance and his innocent smileee...Smile

votingggEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStaradigaag123mituljikky_84shalini28

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
he is the best
love him very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index