Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

ULTIMATE ROCKSTARS ~ GURMEET SHAMPA SUPPORTERS #16 (Page 45)

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Gurmeet was just fab...he comes across as a very down to earth and humble person...So simple in many aspects, that you can't help but fall in love with him over and over again...I just loved his performance the passion intensityBlushing and the dance was just fab... I loved the pink dress on IvetaSmile...She was looking really beautiful...Loved Gurmeets gesture of giving Iveta  rasgullas which are homemade coz that is safest for these vulnerable to Indian food  foreigners...I loved Iveta mention it was team work...
looks like we have another good one coming up tomorrow as the precap was shown but not the best one I guess coz as per the spoilers he got 25 anyway kuch bhi M gonna vote for him...
Did I say that I just love Gurmeet as a person offscreen?HugI can just repeat this over and over again...Day Dreaming

Edited by adigaag - 08 September 2012 at 11:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarmaahifun123mitulgururockssDMKJ_VB..Apz..ilovepyaarshalini28jikky_84VEENAGOPAL

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
OMG! what a performanceDead
it was amazing and just the bestStar
loved the whole performance specially that walk of gurmeet mentioned by madhuri ji and the step of iveta mentioned by remo. indeed he was looking as sexy as ever
loved kjo s comment that he look like sexy gladiator today
over all for me it was a magical performance i can not find an apt word to praise GC-iveta s performanceClapClap to both of them
love u GC and shampa was looking so cute missed her performance today but looking forward to tomorrow s performance

ok now i m going to concenterate on my votings
guru ko jeetana bhi to haiWinkLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarpal_2010adigaag123mitulDMKJ_VBshalini28jikky_84ilovepyaar

VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Very graceful performance of Guru Iveta, what an attitude in their body language Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010adigaag123mitulgururockssDMKJ_VBshalini28jikky_84ilovepyaar

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Now Gurmeet dreams is our dream...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar123mituladigaagDMKJ_VBgururockssjikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Loved Gurmeet and Iveta's  performance, he was looking amazing and perfect like a Gladiator and his body language and the attitude was brilliant. What to say about Iveta, she was gorgeous and I think she looked the most beautiful today especially with that pink dress Embarrassed That was indeed the fantastic performance of the day Clap Clap It was so nice of Gurmeet to bring home made food and rasgula for her Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010VersatileStar123mituladigaagDMKJ_VBgururockssshalini28

VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

Gurmeet was just fab...he comes across as a very down to earth and humble person...So simple in many aspects, that you can't help but fall in love with him over and over again...I just loved his performance the passion intensityBlushing and the dance was just fab... I loved the pink dress on IvetaSmile...She was looking really beautiful...Loved Gurmeets gesture of giving Iveta  rasgullas which are homemade coz that is safest for these vulnerable to Indian food  foreigners...I loved Iveta mention it was team work...
looks like we have another good one coming up tomorrow as the precap was shown but not the best one I guess coz as per the spoilers he got 25 anyway kuch bhi M gonna vote for him...
Did I say that I just love Gurmeet as a person offscreen?HugI can just repeat this over and over again...Day Dreaming

Agree 100% with everything u said esp. "I just love Gurmeet as a person off screen" even I can say the same nTH times 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaag123mitulgururockssDMKJ_VBjikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Im still under its spell Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStaradigaagDMKJ_VBshalini28ilovepyaarjikky_84

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

agree with you completely.

@ bold: same hereSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar-eiya-adigaagDMKJ_VB..Apz..shalini28jikky_84TanShi_CrazyLuvilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index