Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Very graceful performance of Guru Iveta, what an attitude in their body language 👏
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now Gurmeet dreams is our dream...
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Gurmeet and Iveta's  performance, he was looking amazing and perfect like a Gladiator and his body language and the attitude was brilliant. What to say about Iveta, she was gorgeous and I think she looked the most beautiful today especially with that pink dress 😳 That was indeed the fantastic performance of the day 👏 👏 It was so nice of Gurmeet to bring home made food and rasgula for her 😛
VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adigaag

Gurmeet was just fab...he comes across as a very down to earth and humble person...So simple in many aspects, that you can't help but fall in love with him over and over again...I just loved his performance the passion intensity☺️ and the dance was just fab... I loved the pink dress on Iveta😊...She was looking really beautiful...Loved Gurmeets gesture of giving Iveta  rasgullas which are homemade coz that is safest for these vulnerable to Indian food  foreigners...I loved Iveta mention it was team work...

looks like we have another good one coming up tomorrow as the precap was shown but not the best one I guess coz as per the spoilers he got 25 anyway kuch bhi M gonna vote for him...
Did I say that I just love Gurmeet as a person offscreen?🤗I can just repeat this over and over again...

Agree 100% with everything u said esp. "I just love Gurmeet as a person off screen" even I can say the same nTH times 
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adigaag

Gurmeet was just fab...he comes across as a very down to earth and humble person...So simple in many aspects, that you can't help but fall in love with him over and over again...I just loved his performance the passion intensity☺️ and the dance was just fab... I loved the pink dress on Iveta😊...She was looking really beautiful...Loved Gurmeets gesture of giving Iveta  rasgullas which are homemade coz that is safest for these vulnerable to Indian food  foreigners...I loved Iveta mention it was team work...

looks like we have another good one coming up tomorrow as the precap was shown but not the best one I guess coz as per the spoilers he got 25 anyway kuch bhi M gonna vote for him...
Did I say that I just love Gurmeet as a person offscreen?🤗I can just repeat this over and over again...

agree with you completely.

@ bold: same hereSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Gosh iam not at all able to come out of the performance...OMG his expressionsss while handling her Absolute kinggg...OH he ruled the stage todayyy...so grace he hasss with him...Gals we can die for this attitude of him...keep on voting guysss👏🤗
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VersatileStar

Agree 100% with everything u said esp. "I just love Gurmeet as a person off screen" even I can say the same nTH times 

Same here..how many time I fall in love with him..Whenever I saw him off screen...I was so overwhelmed by his gestures and body language..in that video he was looking so humble and perfect host...my love for him increasing day by day and also respect..
I am amazed how can an actor in such glamour world can be so humble and down to earth..how
..Apz.. thumbnail
n did u all see the laugh on his face wen bharti was eating ladoo...didnt he look so innocent...i loved the way he was laughing his heart out!
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Apz..

n did u all see the laugh on his face wen bharti was eating ladoo...didnt he look so innocent...i loved the way he was laughing his heart out!

He was laughing all the while during the laddo eating competition...its so sweet to see him laugh like that 😳
maaneet16 thumbnail
GC was amazzziiinnnggg :DDD NOW WE HAVE TO VOTEEE FOR HIMMM TODAY AND EVEN TOMORROW <3 HE'S GONNA GET THE HIGHESTTT VOTESSS AGAINNN :DDD