Anqa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
LIKED THE 2ND SEP EPISODE,DO NOT KNOW WHY DID NOT THE OTHER  FORUM MEMBERS  LIKE IT.THE PLOT WAS BALANCED AND WELL CONSTRUCTED.IT WAS BETTER THAN THE 1ST SEP EPISODE THAT WAS GOOD BUT ALL HAPPENED IN HASTE.Edited by Anqa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree i enjoyed 1st sept but felt it was rushed and wasnt given a proper ending and the screen play
Lacked whereas the 2nd sept one had balanced screenplay and in the 60 mins ended the story off well... I
Enjoyed the 2nd sept one more!
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think I liked it the best out of all the other ones I've seen - possibly coz it made good use of the time and space, specially with the 2 year leap.

I feel they rush the stories, and also don't expand on the emotions that ought to be expanded on.

The concept of TMLS is awesome.  I was so glad when I read about it, and was eagerly waiting for the weekly installments.  However, I feel they don't do justice to the stories, or the emotions that the actors play.   Sometimes there's not enough dialogues, sometimes not enough explanation of a particular background leading up to a story, and sometimes not enough silence.

This one was very well balanced, and well acted (acting hasn't been a shortcoming so far though  - they've got really good actors in almost all episodes).  

-S
mayuloveu thumbnail
which other forum members didnot like 2nd sep story?
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with mayulove u
How could anyone not like the 2nd sept episode!
4evalost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree absolutely loved it!!