Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Surrogacy/Maturity etc etc

JattiTude Goldie
JattiTude
JattiTude

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
All right so few questions I have:

1) Is Aryan the only child whose mother had passed away??/ yes it is an unfortunate if anyone's mother passes away (no matter what age), but his father and grandmother should have enough maturity to handle this issue.

2) I think it is Rajni who has actually nurtured this problem more than Aryan... if she would have put a stop in the beginning, it wouldnt be that chronic...

3) If she really loved Krish, there would be no way that she would be longing to accept the proposal he made... ( Yes, Aryan is her kid (and by the way did she have a biological or getational surrogacy??- I dont remember this)... She should also act maturely and make this child understand...

4) How did Rajni even got involved in Aryan's life???? Usually the contracts made mention that the surrogate mother will have no relation with the child after its birth whatsoever... 

5) I am just fed-up with this stupid scenario and bidding my final good-byes to ya'all...

Enjoy watching the show...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

spgamerjihadulgendutanya12jasmine477hinzlakshmHawttInBlackGKThinker_BelleShellJAssroomaniBroken.Angelbasket_101_Invincible_sathuraj

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks, we doubt we will enjoy, but surely, we'll watch. Smile

I agree with all your points and on the 4th one - There wasn't any contract. Rajni went to a doctor for some ailment when she was some 16 - 17 yrs and he impregnated her with Yash's child... Wacko  When Rajni and her parents became aware of this and wanted an abortion, Yash and his wife pleaded her to have the baby, coz they were unable to. We dont know if she's just the gestational carrier or Aryan's biological mother.

So... yeah. They should all be jailed probably.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgendujasmine477PravesJattiTudehinzssroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with you ditto...but this is just a show Ouch

Atleast they could have a shown aryan having some terminal illness where they need biological mother's help for treatment like blood match or something else where Yash tries to find Rajini's whereabout and finds her married but his son's medical condition forces Yash to beg her...meanwhile Aryan comes to know about the truth but does not demand Rajini ...but his fragile condition melts Rajini's heart ...meanwhile people start spreading rumours about v-parivar welll they are celebrty  in the show...so not tarnish their image further and with Aryan's health in mind where he needs more love and motivation ...decides to marry rajini off to Yash...here there is no saas in the pic;well  could have had some logic   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgenduclassyjasPravesJattiTudehinzShellJAssroomani

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Thanks, we doubt we will enjoy, but surely, we'll watch. Smile

I agree with all your points and on the 4th one - There wasn't any contract. Rajni went to a doctor for some ailment when she was some 16 - 17 yrs and he impregnated her with Yash's child... Wacko  When Rajni and her parents became aware of this and wanted an abortion, Yash and his wife pleaded her to have the baby, coz they were unable to. We dont know if she's just the gestational carrier or Aryan's biological mother.

So... yeah. They should all be jailed probably.

@bold - ROFL lol i agree wud defo be more fun to watch than this torture...but lol i like how u put it...we donno if we will enjoy...but phir bhi dekhengeLOL

@TM - haha good points but if only the cvs wud see it this wayCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_Bellessroomani

rimup Newbie
rimup
rimup

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
jasmine very good creativity.aaryan issue can be made  more  realistic and emtional as you said.this show would have been fantastic if cvs think in such direction.let us hope new track will be more interesting.keep watching frnds. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index