Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Me is totally in love with this show and with RK & MB!
There's a lot of heartbreak and pain in the story but kudos to the actors for the portrayal of the various characters, the creatives for the, dialogues and the background score! Ah-mazing! <3
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hehe swats gr8 post loved it
would like n love to say count me in too i even forgot teh reason I started watching mb its now all over Rk lol...I still hate that vampi bt rk is just superb n that signature tune du take me too lala land which i srsly mis these days...i enjoyed ur post thorougly as im enjoying teh serial...I have fallen for him the day he said that dialogue sher or sherni ki ladayi me kutte nh bhoka karte lol...<3
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yup vd is awesum as rk
nice post btw
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i have also startd working yaar, so i dont get much tym 2 visit fb or IF, bt after MB epi, i try 2 come online... i dont frgt to watch MB..lol..πŸ˜ƒ i jst love dis show, dere acting,  nd script writer, dialogues evrythng is awsm, Dialogue writer is superb, he managed to tickle with hilarious dialogues lyk  wen RK said "aa gayi LADY BHEEM"..🀣dat ws soo funny...πŸ˜†  spl claps for the dialogue writerπŸ‘  Itne rone dhone ke beech me aise aise dialogue... gud..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
 I feel RK nd Madhu's stry is going at a perfect pace,.. So i m loving it...