Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

I simply loveee this show because NO ACTOR IS BAD here😳 The writers are just GREAT and the story is so gripping. You don't have those dumb catching-falling scenes and useless romantic track but hatred that is perfectly portrayed and I am sure LOVE will be perfectly portrayed as well.

I was always apprehensive about VD in emotional scenes, but yesterday he portrayed that hurt RK so well that I started feeling bad for VD only 🤣  And DD is the queen of emotional scenes already 😆

P.S. I love the dialogue writer of this show❤️

wow!!
You have fallen in love dear...in love with the show😆
Yope! DVD rock😳
princess163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

just saw ur post! i also started watching d show for DD and started appreciating VD for his wonderful portrayal of RK. d way he brings d super star alive with arrogance and attitude and d occasional glimpse of d lost young boy still yearning for his dad, he is really very impressive. inspite of his horrible behaviour with MB, all of us end up sympathizing with RK - thanx to d actor's wonderful portrayal, writer, scriptwriter and d director. d whole team deserves our kudos. 

initially i cdn't relate to madhu's chr as the cvs deliberately made her take back seat. she was more of a support chr to trishna than d main chr. MB too has evolved with the story as well as with Rk. we see new shades to MB when she interacts with Rk. 

loving d show as they keep giving us interesting twists n surprises.

the marriage was one such surprise!!!

hope it will gain more trps. 

same here!! Agreed with everything you said😃
princess163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Lo aa gayee ek aur pagli🤣

Aee lo!! twaanu akela kiwen chadd dendi😆
Jahaaan aap, wahan main😛
princess163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

welcome aboard...and yes RK has won many of us over due to the showing of his past...its a great way to make a character more relateable😃

Thanks a lot😃
Seriously!! The CVs have given his character a lot of depth😊
princess163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

wow...awesome post...DVD just rock...

Thanks😃
princess163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreams-reality

nice post

Thanks😳
princess163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyasingh

hey swatii... i m soo hapyppyyy 2 see ur post...😛

Piyaa Basanti🤗 Maine twanu wadda miss kitta and I am like😃 looking at this comment from you😳
ohh u 2 like MB... thank god hamare maaneet maniac page frnds me se kisi ko to acha laga MB...except laby nd maankigeet..🥳
Kisko achha nai lagta😲
i m DD's biiiggg fan /  pankha..watever u want 2 say... so only fr her, i started watchng MB, muje ye show top per jo dekhna tha...
I am an OK fan of DD. i mean, i am a big pankha, par yahan aise bade bade pankhe hain ki I am a mere chotu table pankha😆
initially i also dint lyk VD as RK.. i mean i dint want him 2 be the main lead.. coz wen PKYEK ws on air, i use 2 hate his square shape face..😆 (i m soo sorrry, bt plzz no jootiiss plzz...) nd infact wen i saw him as RK in promo.. i ws lyk..🥱   CV ko koi aur nahi  mila kya..ise acha to KSG ko le lete.. atleats he has gr888 fan following,  TRP to atleast high rehti...nd he can act also...😉
Ermmm...Looks around nervously for people with Juttis and guns😆

bt wen RK ws shown in starting epies wid stubble...OMG..  i started lykng him...nd his acting too...
wen he said "madhubala Aahaan"" ohhh i ws flattered... ☺️
You, my dear, have fallen for him😉
i jst want 1 thng fr VD, wenever he is angry in any scene, y dont he show his badi badi aankhein... i m dying 2 see his eyes in anger...
ooppss hw can i frgt my DD, she is fab actor,,,, do i need 2 say dat... nahi na..., she is alwaz be my angel...i love her every avtaar.. i js want MB 2 gain high TRP's...dats it.. so try 2 watch the show on television...😊

Yaar y dont u post ur riviews daily on Fb page.. den i will also comment dere... atleast once in a while u can do dat.. nd tag me wenever u comment...
I am very busy yaar!! Started working a couple of months back. ab office se ghar and ghar se office...aur kuchh karne ko tym hi nai milta!! par whenever I make a post here/fb, i will pm you/tag you pakka se!! tab tak, mujhe aajkal ki khabar do. kahan ho?

oopsss i frgt 2 say..tere ishq pe tere waqt pe, bas haq hai iq mera...😉superb song selection...hahaha...i m going maddd...mujhe bachao koi....😳😆hehehehehheee...😃

princess163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajla

nice post

thanks😊
princess163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa13

wow nice post

Thanks Richa😃