Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice post... 😃

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I like madhubala so much. And background music was awesom. Haye mujhe bi ishq ka intzaar h
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to DVD land...yup meiej roxx and so do Dd and vd...and...yes weekends have startedmaking us crazy...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I simply loveee this show because NO ACTOR IS BAD here😳 The writers are just GREAT and the story is so gripping. You don't have those dumb catching-falling scenes and useless romantic track but hatred that is perfectly portrayed and I am sure LOVE will be perfectly portrayed as well.

I was always apprehensive about VD in emotional scenes, but yesterday he portrayed that hurt RK so well that I started feeling bad for VD only 🤣  And DD is the queen of emotional scenes already 😆

P.S. I love the dialogue writer of this show❤️
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just saw ur post! i also started watching d show for DD and started appreciating VD for his wonderful portrayal of RK. d way he brings d super star alive with arrogance and attitude and d occasional glimpse of d lost young boy still yearning for his dad, he is really very impressive. inspite of his horrible behaviour with MB, all of us end up sympathizing with RK - thanx to d actor's wonderful portrayal, writer, scriptwriter and d director. d whole team deserves our kudos. 

initially i cdn't relate to madhu's chr as the cvs deliberately made her take back seat. she was more of a support chr to trishna than d main chr. MB too has evolved with the story as well as with Rk. we see new shades to MB when she interacts with Rk. 

loving d show as they keep giving us interesting twists n surprises.

the marriage was one such surprise!!!

hope it will gain more trps. 
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lo aa gayee ek aur pagli🤣
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

welcome aboard...and yes RK has won many of us over due to the showing of his past...its a great way to make a character more relateable😃

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow...awesome post...DVD just rock...
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey swatii... i m soo hapyppyyy 2 see ur post...😛
ohh u 2 like MB... thank god hamare maaneet maniac page frnds me se kisi ko to acha laga MB...except laby nd maankigeet..🥳
i m DD's biiiggg fan /  pankha..watever u want 2 say... so only fr her, i started watchng MB, muje ye show top per jo dekhna tha...
initially i also dint lyk VD as RK.. i mean i dint want him 2 be the main lead.. coz wen PKYEK ws on air, i use 2 hate his square shape face..😆 (i m soo sorrry, bt plzz no jootiiss plzz...) nd infact wen i saw him as RK in promo.. i ws lyk..🥱   CV ko koi aur nahi  mila kya..ise acha to KSG ko le lete.. atleats he has gr888 fan following,  TRP to atleast high rehti...nd he can act also...😉
bt wen RK ws shown in starting epies wid stubble...OMG..  i started lykng him...nd his acting too...
wen he said "madhubala Aahaan"" ohhh i ws flattered... ☺️
i jst want 1 thng fr VD, wenever he is angry in any scene, y dont he show his badi badi aankhein... i m dying 2 see his eyes in anger...
ooppss hw can i frgt my DD, she is fab actor,,,, do i need 2 say dat... nahi na..., she is alwaz be my angel...i love her every avtaar.. i js want MB 2 gain high TRP's...dats it.. so try 2 watch the show on television...😊

Yaar y dont u post ur riviews daily on Fb page.. den i will also comment dere... atleast once in a while u can do dat.. nd tag me wenever u comment...

oopsss i frgt 2 say..tere ishq pe tere waqt pe, bas haq hai iq mera...😉superb song selection...hahaha...i m going maddd...mujhe bachao koi....😳😆hehehehehheee...😃😆😛😊😉😃

Edited by piyasingh - 11 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

🤗 Very cute post dear, we all love RK now, don't worry😉 

The story is different, fresh and very interesting..but I'm sure Madhu would never have exposed those photos in either case, it's not in her nature but kuku Saab will take advantage of her innocence I'm sure😊 and the background music I know!! It's supurb..I feel as if RK himself is singing it".and these two are such beautiful people!!haye😛

Thanks alot😃
The Bg score is tailor made for them😳