Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rant of an unexpected fan

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hey all!!
*waves*

Some of you might know me(I was once active on GF, and I write for the NTLOL)

For those who don't, I am Swati! *waves again*

So, this is a slightly longish rant that has been pending for long now. I started watching the show for DD, with almost no afinity for the character she was supposed to portray here, let alone the remaining characters of the show. But, I am shockedShocked

I expected myself to start liking the Charcter played by DD, but I have instead started falling in love with the character played by VDDay Dreaming

Disclaimer: No offence meant to ANY fandomStern Smile

So, the show started with a typical middle class girl MAdhubala who belives in supporting the truth at all costs and doesn't hesitate in taking up challenges to do the same.
And on the otehr hand is the typical arrogant rich star RK who believes that the world is his playground and anyone who doesn't bow to him needs to be taught a lesson in respecting RK.

And then, a chit of a girl(according to RK), doesn't only NOT fall for his money and charm, but also have the guts to insult him publicly and go as far as getting him arrested for a mere(again, according to RK) accident where an ordinary person was JUST injured.

Battle lines are drawn and the result is loads of pain for Madhu as RK brutally rips apart her family and leaves the fans pleading for mercy for Madhu.

Then, suddenly, after realizing that despite the heavy blows inflicted by him on Madhu, she still doesn't comply to his demands, he creates circumstances to force her to accept his wedding proposal as he intends to make her life a living hell personally.

He saves her father, again insults her, her family. Madhu's own sister is against her, she loses everything, but refuses to fall apart.
we keep on getting doses of RK's brutality on her.

So, where does my sudden bout of love for RK/VD come up you ask?

Well, it does from the glimpses of RK's past that we get. the tits and bits of the broken, young kid that RK STILL is within. the kid who loved his father like hell and lost not only him at a tender age, but also his mother who found a totally thankless man and,(according to RK) moved on.

The little kid is still hurting and he masks the hurt in his arrogance. He conquers the helplessness in the power that he exudes through his money. He drowns the pain, the past in rivers of Liquor.
And so, Swati started appreciating RK, sympathizing with him, so much so that, I sort of felt bad when Madhu used the pics. (AGAIN, no offence meant to ANYONE; I am still a DD fan too) It almost felt like a betrayal, like what RK did, using someone's weakness, something wrongOuch

And, as I come to VD, well, he has bowled me over with his impeccable portrayal of RKClap

The eye-locks these days and specially the Back-ground music (Tere ishk pe, tere wakt pe ab hak hai bas meraaa...Day Dreaming) makes me go all hayeee.

I can see the Junoon, I am waiting for the Ishk. But, it will take time *sigh*

Till then, I will continue to watch the show, and be awed each day.

In me,like many others like me, DVD have earned another unexpected fanBig smile

To anyone who wants to bash, STAY AWAYLOL

To anyone who wants to agree/disagree, moi ij waiting with open armsHug

Love
Swati

P.S.:Tere ishk pe, tere wakt pe, bas hak hai ek meraaa

P.P.S-I mean, tere like pe, tere comment pe, bas hak hai ek meraaaLOLHeart

Edited by princess163 - 04 September 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitamoreNikeeesabra_aliMAK222tya.ziesree89piyasinghCindygeetnishsweetsNawabZadilove_me_notCiaMaaneetmariyakamranAngelfan13larimel22MaankigopiMadhukar1538rnvdbhavaniprema_ksRams3697stressreliefcrystal-rose..PlayfulKiss..mecrazyricha13SiMi615Foucaults-qalamJOHNdaCENA_sasi_rajlaAbhayangelTheGreenArrowChelseaForEverChanandlerBongMFarah13muskaan_cute19.Ashleydevlin.-Chinky-Courageous_Leobangaloresmaankigeet4everForeverForUbasicquestion1anjani-paglisanu3108gennyMtes_v1chitra_raodesaitTanuDDian-anoshka-manidmasaf59Being-HumanDark_ChocolateSheDevilLittle_Mermaid._Darling_dreamyjennicerahmona_paksweMrs.ZSKSunsetglowBasiliskAmoureuxBinKuchKahe.sonia_koolkhanFireSafireFiree-kawaii-Silentsoulzaara2212Tyro-Sexy-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZleverneCoeur2PsychoFMSLoquacious_AashtodayzstarBefikrepriya_21DoItAlreadyArnav90_Sparkles_Eternal_StudHybrid_Freak-chrys-undisclosedleelaa9spvd

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..princess163

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

nice post

ThanksBig smile
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Silly 

Yup!! I'll read it later on if I decide to Tongue But must have taken SOME time to write it all Swati ji Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Sweet surprised to see u here xx

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Ahem...

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Nice :P
Even I'm bowled over by DVD Embarrassed

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Silly 

Yup!! I'll read it later on if I decide to Tongue But must have taken SOME time to write it all Swati ji Tongue

Dekho toh zaraa!! Kitna bhaax kha rahi haiAngry

It did take me 15 minutes to writeShocked

what does your siggy line say? why does it say that? Pm?Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index