Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa#107::Teri Ishq Pe Bas Haq Hai Mera (Page 95)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Ermmm... not i didnt think so... i think the pace was fine.. and so are the abhiya moments because like i said, you cant let them open up to themselves and fall for each other like falling from a tree Tongue
abhay needs to figure why he saw pia before he was almost dead bcoz it means she means a lot more to him than he can understand now... he needs to find that out and both need to be a happy for a while but that will take time offcourse...

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Ermmm... not i didnt think so... i think the pace was fine.. and so are the abhiya moments because like i said, you cant let them open up to themselves and fall for each other like falling from a tree Tongue
abhay needs to figure why he saw pia before he was almost dead bcoz it means she means a lot more to him than he can understand now... he needs to find that out and both need to be a happy for a while but that will take time offcourse...

Yep loads of time LOL But yeah almost everyone feels Isha will blurt out abt Pia LOL when Sid himself knows Reva hired a nanny for Khushi. Y will he suspect anything fishy? He doesn know anything much abt Pia as he never bothered abt to find out abt her. BTW some have already guessed the future track Stern Smile
BTW wanted a suggestion. Should I keep my other solo FFs on hold n write on Guardian so that I can finish it up or shall I go on like how I have been doing so far? Confused
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hey no no, by rushed in I meant if Abhiya feeling so strongly for each other was too soon or what? Confused But the thing is I cant let them remain like strangers also for long. Also in the birthday wala update before Abhay got shot I had already established their pull.
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
no abhiya feelings werent rushed.. as i said, abhay needs to figure out why he felt so pulled towards her... they are attracted to each other to shape it in love and confession it will take some time right? and their feelings are blooming anyways since abhay is living 24/7 with pia now...

and you should update like you do or you can hold any1 FF of yours if you want. like i have... because its difficult to write so many and when you are sooo busy!!
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Tanzie have u heard this song - Where do I begin? by Andy Williams? Smile Its so beautiful Embarrassed
There's nothing too extraordinary abt the lyrics. But its simple n sweet. The music is esp beautiful Smile

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the link dear... i will surely listen to it.,.now going out for lunch... ca later
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

no abhiya feelings werent rushed.. as i said, abhay needs to figure out why he felt so pulled towards her... they are attracted to each other to shape it in love and confession it will take some time right? and their feelings are blooming anyways since abhay is living 24/7 with pia now...

and you should update like you do or you can hold any1 FF of yours if you want. like i have... because its difficult to write so many and when you are sooo busy!!
Not sure if I should keep Covenant or Destroyed on hold Confused
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
back...anyone?

Go to top