Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa#107::Teri Ishq Pe Bas Haq Hai Mera (Page 45)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

dont tell me... i couldnt write a single line... im soo stuck with work because the root company owners i mean foreign delegates have came so we are all running around the clock and over the top, my 2 cousins are getting married next week Stern Smile

I can defo understand tat Ouch coz that had been the scenario 3 months back n now our application will roll into production n they'll again come in 2 weeks Ouch Immediately we have the next set of CRs to get started on.
So its celebration time in the family? Big smile So done with all the shopping?

shopping where is the time man... we have all gone crazy over that LOL i donno if you know but we have aqd or nikah first in our wedding like where they say kabul LOL so tht ceremony will be at home within family members, that for 1 cousin 14th, another 16th. the one getting married in 14th will be going to holy Makkah for Hazz so her reception party and all will be on december. the one getting married in 16th have her haldi/mehendi on 17th, reception on 18th Confused 
and i have ofc on all the days Ouch Dead 

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

shopping where is the time man... we have all gone crazy over that LOL i donno if you know but we have aqd or nikah first in our wedding like where they say kabul LOL so tht ceremony will be at home within family members, that for 1 cousin 14th, another 16th. the one getting married in 14th will be going to holy Makkah for Hazz so her reception party and all will be on december. the one getting married in 16th have her haldi/mehendi on 17th, reception on 18th Confused 

2 of my best friends are muslims Smile n I have attended their nikah n valima as well. So yeah to a certain extent I am familiar. Haldi is called shukrana right?
Its bad u dont have an off for ur cousins marriage Ouch But I am sure u'll have annual vacation right? Cant u take some days off from that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

2 of my best friends are muslims Smile n I have attended their nikah n valima as well. So yeah to a certain extent I am familiar. Haldi is called shukrana right?
Its bad u dont have an off for ur cousins marriage Ouch But I am sure u'll have annual vacation right? Cant u take some days off from that?

Here haldi is called haldi/mehendi ceremony only LOL oh you know then, yes reception is walima Smile i have annual leave but dont forget i just joined this ofc Ouch and my probation period ends this month after the wedding Cry so if i take leave before that it will be without pay Dead 
but i will take early leave for attending the progs 
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Here haldi is called haldi/mehendi ceremony only LOL oh you know then, yes reception is walima Smile i have annual leave but dont forget i just joined this ofc Ouch and my probation period ends this month after the wedding Cry so if i take leave before that it will be without pay Dead 
but i will take early leave for attending the progs 

Oh yeah u joined ur new office recently, so unless the probation period is over its tough for u to get an off but yep u can take off early. Is the ceremony in the evening then?

Both my friends have quit their job now Ouch One of them went to Johannesburg with her husband while my other friend had a baby. So miss them a lot. Well I am anyways stuck in client location Cry It used to be so much fun with both of them u know? I used to watch a Pakistani serial 5 years ago n I had learnt a couple of Urdu words n I was keen on learning the language as I found it very beautiful. Here in India u rarely come across Muslims who speak pure Urdu. Its mostly hindi mixed. Whenever I would say a word they couldn understand they would be like Wacko n it was fun for me LOL to see the expression on their faces Wink Gosh I miss those days Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
brb lunch
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
ok Smile
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Oh yeah u joined ur new office recently, so unless the probation period is over its tough for u to get an off but yep u can take off early. Is the ceremony in the evening then?

Both my friends have quit their job now Ouch One of them went to Johannesburg with her husband while my other friend had a baby. So miss them a lot. Well I am anyways stuck in client location Cry It used to be so much fun with both of them u know? I used to watch a Pakistani serial 5 years ago n I had learnt a couple of Urdu words n I was keen on learning the language as I found it very beautiful. Here in India u rarely come across Muslims who speak pure Urdu. Its mostly hindi mixed. Whenever I would say a word they couldn understand they would be like Wacko n it was fun for me LOL to see the expression on their faces Wink Gosh I miss those days Ouch

yeap the ceremony is on evening. and i have other cousins too who are working so they have to do it on evening LOL
tell me about it Ouch i have got detached with some friends after they get married, or left country etc too. but some who are here still have fun because we are common friends and they have supportive husbands/ wives so we people still arrange parties at their places sometimes... its lot less than earlier times offcourse but yet, feels so nice to meet everyone Embarrassed
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged

yeap the ceremony is on evening. and i have other cousins too who are working so they have to do it on evening LOL
tell me about it Ouch i have got detached with some friends after they get married, or left country etc too. but some who are here still have fun because we are common friends and they have supportive husbands/ wives so we people still arrange parties at their places sometimes... its lot less than earlier times offcourse but yet, feels so nice to meet everyone Embarrassed

Oh its good then Embarrassed I never had many cousins except for 2 first cousins n we barely interact much n I have a bro who hardly talks much Ouch So u can imagine here. Even while growing up in my locality I never had friends coz they were not of the same age group also. Just a couple of friends in school but they stayed very far from my place. So I used to spend all my time reading, painting or sketching. When I joined office I met my best friends here but now they're far away Ouch So not much of a social life LOL I do hang out with my college friends once in a while to watch a movie but tats it.

Go to top