Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa#107::Teri Ishq Pe Bas Haq Hai Mera (Page 42)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 39734

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

they are not new... they are old.. i was just spamming...please write... eagerly waiting for the update
Even I need to spam more Ouch I am not even a rockerz Cry

 yea you joined here even before me LOL be more active and I need to get rid of this stupid pinky color Pinch 
i need to spam from that acc so that i get rid of Newbie and send Pms for shop update...pathetic i cant even post more than 10 in a day as a newbie... Angry

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 25532

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

[QUOTE=mandy1024]
 yea you joined here even before me LOL be more active and I need to get rid of this stupid pinky color Pinch 
i need to spam from that acc so that i get rid of Newbie and send Pms for shop update...pathetic i cant even post more than 10 in a day as a newbie... Angry
 
Y did they bring in these annoying new rules? Uff D'oh Even me n Indu also cant send PMs from our joint acc for our joint ffs Tongue I just want tat red color ASAP Big smile Yeah pink looks too well girly for me LOL I never liked pink even when I was a kid Tongue Dont worry, keep spamming n u'll get tat lilac color soon Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..tora.tangled.

..tora.tangled. IF-Sizzlerz
..tora.tangled.
..tora.tangled.

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 10615

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey everyoneSmile
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 39734

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Hey Tora...Hug

@Manasa, I like baby pink and i do wear dresses of pink but very rare... but i dont carry pink laptops, phone etc... last time i bought a new phone, its as usual black the Nokia center representative was hell bent on giving me the pink phone when i had to say listen just because im a girl doesnt mean my phone, laptop, car all will be pink ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..tora.tangled.

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 25532

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Tora Hug
 
@Tanzie - For some reasons I could never like the color pink Ouch Its very rare I have worn anything in tat color. I have been onsessed with black since I was a kid LOL n I have around 45 sarees n u'll find around 15 black sarees out of them LOL Even most of the kurtis I wear r black Tongue n the tops I wear on jeans, 90% of them r black. Its very rare I have other colors in my wardrobe Ouch Maybe u'll find red, green n purple Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...tora.tangled.

..tora.tangled. IF-Sizzlerz
..tora.tangled.
..tora.tangled.

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 10615

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
it's soo hot here..no current from the morningCry
for me the best color is of the stunnerz group and the dazzler groupTongue
..tora.tangled. IF-Sizzlerz
..tora.tangled.
..tora.tangled.

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 10615

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

[QUOTE=mandy1024]
 yea you joined here even before me LOL be more active and I need to get rid of this stupid pinky color Pinch 
i need to spam from that acc so that i get rid of Newbie and send Pms for shop update...pathetic i cant even post more than 10 in a day as a newbie... Angry
 
Y did they bring in these annoying new rules? Uff D'oh Even me n Indu also cant send PMs from our joint acc for our joint ffs Tongue I just want tat red color ASAP Big smile Yeah pink looks too well girly for me LOL I never liked pink even when I was a kid Tongue Dont worry, keep spamming n u'll get tat lilac color soon Wink
that's coz many newbie accounts were fake...and were used to send offensive links or threat messages..i thinkSmile
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 25532

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..tora.tangled.

it's soo hot here..no current from the morningCry
for me the best color is of the stunnerz group and the dazzler groupTongue
I want tat red color Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..tora.tangled.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
First Dance Abhiya fully Abhiya O.S.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Mrs.Peanuts   Replies: 63   Views: 20210

Mrs.Peanuts 63 20210 11 June 2013 at 7:06am by Fierce.Dreamer
ALINA Support system for ABHIYA will save ABHIYA

2 3

Author: matwamango   Replies: 19   Views: 3950

matwamango 19 3950 16 November 2011 at 2:44pm by matwamango
NeWs:Abhiya Ka Abhiya

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 3   Views: 2444

Khilonaa 3 2444 19 October 2011 at 3:53am by Khilonaa
MERA WOH SIRF MERA HAI - Blood for thought.

2 3 4

Author: carisma2   Replies: 28   Views: 2403

carisma2 28 2403 25 September 2011 at 2:58am by PristineSoul
teri meri,meri teri premkahani h mushkil

Author: Almas.   Replies: 5   Views: 1454

Almas. 5 1454 08 September 2011 at 1:18am by -Rumi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index