Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa#107::Teri Ishq Pe Bas Haq Hai Mera (Page 120)

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
cari's Vm on Visu n DDTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AgapiMou.

.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@ruksi..i liked ur dp..effects r mindblowing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEverMyAngelAbhay

ChelseaForEver IF-Dazzler
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

@red-these r da scenes dat make Abhiya n deir luv epicStar n definitely different 4rm typical luv stories n da best of all!! i mean wer do u find such scenes wer da leads have such depths of pure luv!! i havent seen ever!!
another scene dat made me feel xtremely bad 4 Abhay!Cry he had warned her so many times n she even had dis idea dat Abhay cud b a Vampire,yet she was hell bent on knowing!! Abhay was like untouchable 4 her at dat moment n it did hurt 2 c him dat way!! gosh!! da effect they have,tears r welling up while writing,right nwCry

He was like - Pia, tum mujhse bachne k lie help maang rahi ho ? Damn it gave instant tears to me!!.. I hated the way that part went thats y i wrote an os on it else m a lazy bee

And u remember that one when Pia was hit by Alina's car ?  Abhay was fighting with his thirst seeing Pia's blood n Viv was fantastic as always, i felt so damn emotional... A man whose heart literally did not beat set new standards for love 

MyAngelAbhay

ChelseaForEver IF-Dazzler
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

@ruksi..i liked ur dp..effects r mindblowing..

Me too 

MyAngelAbhay.AgapiMou.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Pavi, lets not even go there!! I wish someday I will like her more... but for now I cant...anyways..im enjoying the show and thats what matters... 

@Rukhsi, yea i just got Caris pm...loading the video now... 

im feeling like making more abhiya siggys...damn but i havent made anything from RishBala dance yet!!

MyAngelAbhay

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

<font color="#660066">Someday I will hate the word 'princess' by seeing its most unnecessary use so many timesPinch</font>

LOLTanzieLOL

<font size="2" color="#660066">Dont laugh Pavi... seriously... too much of anything is not goodLOL</font>

<font size="2" color="#660066">@All, yes the aatma shuddhi shower.. damn i was so MAD at Pia... that was the only occasion i couldnt support her with anything...otherwise mostly i haveLOL</font>

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kya bolun ab mainLOLVD should learn acting from princess was the limitDead</font>

seriously dat pissed off my head.have u read da cments of VD's kissing article?i wnder was it DD vuz intvw ws taken?:-@
i didnt even realise it was VD's article until i read da interview coz i read a few cmnts first n it was all abt 'princess,we luv u' 'princess this,princess dat' i was even wondering y did TB gave da title abt VD in DD's article n wen i read da actual article, i realised it was abt VivSleepy
.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Bubye guyz..gn:-)
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

@red-these r da scenes dat make Abhiya n deir luv epicStar n definitely different 4rm typical luv stories n da best of all!! i mean wer do u find such scenes wer da leads have such depths of pure luv!! i havent seen ever!!
another scene dat made me feel xtremely bad 4 Abhay!Cry he had warned her so many times n she even had dis idea dat Abhay cud b a Vampire,yet she was hell bent on knowing!! Abhay was like untouchable 4 her at dat moment n it did hurt 2 c him dat way!! gosh!! da effect they have,tears r welling up while writing,right nwCry

He was like - Pia, tum mujhse bachne k lie help maang rahi ho ? Damn it gave instant tears to me!!.. I hated the way that part went thats y i wrote an os on it else m a lazy bee

And u remember that one when Pia was hit by Alina's car ?  Abhay was fighting with his thirst seeing Pia's blood n Viv was fantastic as always, i felt so damn emotional... A man whose heart literally did not beat set new standards for love 
so true!!Ouch cant agree moreCry
@renu-thanxWink

ChelseaForEver.AgapiMou.

Go to top