Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa#107::Teri Ishq Pe Bas Haq Hai Mera (Page 118)

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

hey rukshar do you remember the scene where piya had accused abhay of trying to kill her and we were like oh hell no she didn't say thatLOL
independence day wala scene?? if yes,i felt sooo bad 4 AbhayCry n yes it was damn difficult 2 digest dat piya cud think of sumthng like dat!! she might accuse him 4 trying 2 kill others bt killing her??Shocked

I was trying hard to control my tears that time seeing Abhay's facial expressions Ouch

and i was about to choke herAngry and when the scene of kutta proposing piya i was hell mad at her for not slapping the hell shit out of him! i was dame mad at her in those two momentsLOL

And u remember when Abhay was gonna come back post leap, she had almost kissed Jeh i was totally hating it Angry
dat was da worst ever scene!!AngryAngry had she not stopped,der wud have been no difference btwn Bella n herDead n all other leads of Ekta's showDead was glad deep down her heart n soul,she still remembered Abhay n stopped at da right time!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChelseaForEver

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

<font color="#990099">hey rukshar do you remember the scene where piya had accused abhay of trying to kill her and we were like oh hell no she didn't say thatLOL</font>

independence day wala scene?? if yes,i felt sooo bad 4 AbhayCryn yes it was damn difficult 2 digest dat piya cud think of sumthng like dat!! she might accuse him 4 trying 2 kill others bt killing her??Shocked

ruksi,even i was mad at her bt if v tink in other way den pia was actually pouring out her frustration on him..u rememba prev nyt..wer abhay confessed n hugged her near waterfall?n da nxt day wen she came happily running 2wrds him telling him abt dat nyt he asks her to 4get n leaves leaving her broken..n in jungle too..she ws talkin to jeh of same thing..n den dat attack n pia accusing..twas jus her frustration 2wrds hm 4 using hr n den throwin her out lyk a trash..
i agree she was mad at him bt accusing him of trying 2 kill her?? it was nt done!! had she done anything apart 4rm dat,i wud have supported her
.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@ruksi..arey wat m saying z dat she dint meant wateva she said.in frustration,a person blurts out anytin..abhay's helplessness n pia's heartbreak gave rise to such a situation..dey bth were crct at der own places.

Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 15 September 2012 at 1:25pm
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Someday I will hate the word 'princess' by seeing its most unnecessary use so many times Pinch
ChelseaForEver IF-Dazzler
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

hey rukshar do you remember the scene where piya had accused abhay of trying to kill her and we were like oh hell no she didn't say thatLOL
independence day wala scene?? if yes,i felt sooo bad 4 AbhayCry n yes it was damn difficult 2 digest dat piya cud think of sumthng like dat!! she might accuse him 4 trying 2 kill others bt killing her??Shocked

I was trying hard to control my tears that time seeing Abhay's facial expressions Ouch

and i was about to choke herAngry and when the scene of kutta proposing piya i was hell mad at her for not slapping the hell shit out of him! i was dame mad at her in those two momentsLOL

And u remember when Abhay was gonna come back post leap, she had almost kissed Jeh i was totally hating it Angry
dat was da worst ever scene!!AngryAngry had she not stopped,der wud have been no difference btwn Bella n herDead n all other leads of Ekta's showDead was glad deep down her heart n soul,she still remembered Abhay n stopped at da right time!!

yes deep down her heart was with Abhay!!.. 

u remembe rRukhsar when she was running in the jungle after her car hit Neil when abhay was giving him directions ?? n when she kept the hands on the ice grave i was like OH MY GODDD, i mean the magic AP created is epic

the worst ever scene for me was the aatma shuddhi  shower after she gotta know that Abhay was a vampire Dead
.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

<font color="#660066">Someday I will hate the word 'princess' by seeing its most unnecessary use so many timesPinch</font>

r u talkin of 'pwincess'?:-P
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Not to forget, dil ibadat in the BG
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Someday I will hate the word 'princess' by seeing its most unnecessary use so many times Pinch

LOL Tanzie LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

Go to top