Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa#107::Teri Ishq Pe Bas Haq Hai Mera (Page 117)

.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@mandy..bye..
@tanz,ruksi..yup..i miss der offscreen moments so badly..how carefully vivu was helping her 2 stand on his feet..dey even ate noodles 2gether n dat to vd da same spoon..der hug at mumbai's airport..lukin at diz..no one cn eva doubt der frnshp..oh!m getting nostalgic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhay

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

Originally posted by .Shiva.

hey rukshar do you remember the scene where piya had accused abhay of trying to kill her and we were like oh hell no she didn't say thatLOL
independence day wala scene?? if yes,i felt sooo bad 4 AbhayCry n yes it was damn difficult 2 digest dat piya cud think of sumthng like dat!! she might accuse him 4 trying 2 kill others bt killing her??Shocked

I was trying hard to control my tears that time seeing Abhay's facial expressions Ouch

and i was about to choke herAngry and when the scene of kutta proposing piya i was hell mad at her for not slapping the hell shit out of him! i was dame mad at her in those two momentsLOL
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

see you later mandy!

@tanzi

oh you did bajo himLOL we sure cannot be mad at this two for too long!

@rukshar
ISH! his eyes re! whenever he looked at piya my heart started to beat like wild horse. the avi in my DP scene omg that scene was awesome!Clap
dis is 1 of my fav scene!!Day Dreaming abhay's eyes!! i have it saved in my cell n da other wen after da leap,piya was rehearsing 4 da play n suddenly she cud only c Abhay's hypnotic Eyes!! n nthing elseDay Dreaming
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
time for me to leave. i need to do some stuff and then i will come back laterHugrukshar do come here ok!
ChelseaForEver IF-Dazzler
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

hey rukshar do you remember the scene where piya had accused abhay of trying to kill her and we were like oh hell no she didn't say thatLOL
independence day wala scene?? if yes,i felt sooo bad 4 AbhayCry n yes it was damn difficult 2 digest dat piya cud think of sumthng like dat!! she might accuse him 4 trying 2 kill others bt killing her??Shocked

I was trying hard to control my tears that time seeing Abhay's facial expressions Ouch

and i was about to choke herAngry and when the scene of kutta proposing piya i was hell mad at her for not slapping the hell shit out of him! i was dame mad at her in those two momentsLOL

And u remember when Abhay was gonna come back post leap, she had almost kissed Jeh i was totally hating it Angry
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

time for me to leave. i need to do some stuff and then i will come back laterHugrukshar do come here ok!
as u say,ma'amLOL bye!! cya laterHug
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I was like... she just said Abhay tried to kill her or wat? then later i thought and I realized Abhay and his antics... last night he said he loves her and cant leave without her...in the morning he broke her happiness again... so she is mad at him LOL
and only Pia could tolerate such antics of Abhay and still make him say he is in love with her LOL
.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

<font color="#990099">hey rukshar do you remember the scene where piya had accused abhay of trying to kill her and we were like oh hell no she didn't say thatLOL</font>

independence day wala scene?? if yes,i felt sooo bad 4 AbhayCryn yes it was damn difficult 2 digest dat piya cud think of sumthng like dat!! she might accuse him 4 trying 2 kill others bt killing her??Shocked

ruksi,even i was mad at her bt if v tink in other way den pia was actually pouring out her frustration on him..u rememba prev nyt..wer abhay confessed n hugged her near waterfall?n da nxt day wen she came happily running 2wrds him telling him abt dat nyt he asks her to 4get n leaves leaving her broken..n in jungle too..she ws talkin to jeh of same thing..n den dat attack n pia accusing..twas jus her frustration 2wrds hm 4 using hr n den throwin her out lyk a trash..

Go to top