Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Tanzie 😳 When r u updating NLMG?

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

<font color="#660066">Hey Manasa and Renu🤗</font>

<font color="#660066">@Banu, IKR... Pia was almost always ready but Abhay😡🤣</font>
<font color="#660066">Thats y i was damn happy when Pia seduced Abhay in S2... ufff...hot hot...</font>

can u tell vch epi?:-O
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hey renu!

@mandy
nope i don't make siggies someone else did!

@tanzi
GOSH! he had torture her so much and finally she seduced him which was BANG ON! abhay did this to piya very often come close and then go away. agree! she was always ready to kiss him☺️naughty girl😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Renu, its after Abhay hurt Pia himself so that he can stop her to meet Sid then he brought her in the jungle and heal her... he was guilty for hurting her and she was soo close... they almost kissed each other but as usually Abhay backed off...

@Manasa, did you see my new Abhiya siggy? and about update i donno... from tomorrow.. wedding gala starts so I will be very busy...
.Shiva. thumbnail

i have heard alot about her during her show! i heard she was with her co-star but they broke up! good to see her back onscreen again😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
i felt so bad! abhay had run his car over her that was really painful to see, i was like WHAT😲 but he also healed her😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aooFGplH2HE[/YOUTUBE]
i really like this scene of abhiya she still thinks about him even if her memory is no more and how her scarf flies away and takes her to her abhay. top of it the BG ISH!
@Bani, I know I was mad at Abhay for hitting her with the car but when I saw he is on verge of crying when he brought her carrying her in his arms and healed her...my heart melt... i can never me angry with Abhay I guess 😆

And yeap I used to love Aamna in kahin to hoga... she is my alltime fav tc actress 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tanzie I completely forgot abt the wedding, sorry  Yeah update when u get the time n do update ur comments too 😳 Am always eager to read urs, Ayshu's n Indu's take on my update 😳 

I already used ur siggy too 😉 Its lovely 😳

@Bani - Nah Amna wasn dating Rajeev. They were rumoured to be a couple.
OMG, rukhsi... how are you 🤗 I saw you liked my posts in PKYEK cg