Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

I will baba.. you are the 5th person who made advance req of their dancing and almost kiss scenes avis 😆

Kiss ka pata nahi but I want dance siggies  n hey I also wanted tat puppy wala. Remember the link I had sent? Embarrassed If ur free then else its ok.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Im so sorry i forgot in the middle.. i will make it tonight for sure...please can you post the link here and mention the time? im sorry but i cant find the PM now... 
and do you wan a big avi or small for dp?
really sorry i forgot... 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Im so sorry i forgot in the middle.. i will make it tonight for sure...please can you post the link here and mention the time? im sorry but i cant find the PM now... 

and do you wan a big avi or small for dp?
really sorry i forgot... 

Just a DP please 😳

Here's the link(Its from 8:16 - 8:25)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKOtv7uqyOs[/YOUTUBE]

Just want the part where he puts it down n it walks away 😳
ok me leaving.. have some work and then will go home.. i hope i can go early today... talk to u at night and please mention the link here... i will make it...bye for now 🤗🤗
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

ok me leaving.. have some work and then will go home.. i hope i can go early today... talk to u at night and please mention the link here... i will make it...bye for now 🤗🤗

Tanzie its just above ur post dear 😳
I got it Manasa... BRB...tomorrow is 1 of my cousins nikkah...so busy planning on phone... poor me... i didn even get to shop or meet them..
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

I got it Manasa... BRB...tomorrow is 1 of my cousins nikkah...so busy planning on phone... poor me... i didn even get to shop or meet them..

Oh  Tats bad. Dont worry, I am sure u'll get everything sorted on time 🤗
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Gosh DD fans cant get any crazier than that 😛 In Vivian's new article u shd see the comments they have left 😆 I wonder if it was DD or VD's interview  
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Gosh DD fans cant get any crazier than that 😛 In Vivian's new article u shd see the comments they have left 😆 I wonder if it was DD or VD's interview  

i have a very good experience by now trust me 😛 check the main forum topic names and u will understand even more 😆
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

i have a very good experience by now trust me 😛 check the main forum topic names and u will understand even more 😆

Urvi had told me once long back tat DD fans r way worse than anyone else's n now I can see that Tongue I was re-reading Beautiful Stranger 😊 Tanzie I am super confused on wat I like next after BD the most 😉 Its a tie b/w both ur supernatural stories 😳 I doubt if there's a genre on which u cant write. U ace at both supernatural and human passionate stories ⭐️