Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 99)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
oh atlast i did it. i wrote on megha bashing thread. LOL Jst phor fun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJpc_pals

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Ok. Have got some chindi track..which is as useless as Botox mummy..
Kuch bhi likh diya..m very bad at all this.Embarrassed

Nanhi listened the tiff between Mohan and Nanhi
Nanhi will ask him ..and Mohan  will tell that we are not talking with some vague answerLOL
By that time R is at Mohan's place..guru informs Mohan..guru stayed at vyas house that night and left R there..Nanhi comes to meet Mohan next day and understand the scenario..somewhat..she tells her mummy ..she ignores it..Nanhi Mohan aur guru Milkar Raddi ko doosre room mein lock kar dete hain..khaane ko bread aur butter dete hain.still helpful Monuwa Angrypar butter knife Nahin dete..aur Goliyaan bhi Nahin LOL
Idhar Megha apne PL ke uniforms lene aati hai..wo Mohan ko daanti hai for such treatment with R..and R ko baahar nikaalti hai..par tab tak wo poori psycho state mein jaa chuki hoti hai..she runs towards kitchen and gets the butter knife and attacked on Nanhi..Megha comes in between and stopped her..she realizes her mental status and gives a pitiful glance on Mohan..then she determines to handle it carefully..but still cold shoulder to MohanEvil Smile ( my choice Wink)

Meanwhile R family comes with Indu and creates a ruckus at Vyas house..Jiji comes and calls all of them to come down there..R in total psycho mode runs behind them..there she kept pulling her hairs and start yelling that I can't loose , I can't loose over anyone..and try to kill herself...they saved her and finally send her to asylum..
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Such posts are very dangerous to be read in office! ROFLROFLROFL
Highlights are the bold items! ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadepc_pals-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

you have..as long as you dont take away monu from meenu's life for ever..that i also cant bear...Cry
If monu gopis throw chappals at you I will throw chappals at them...Confused

Never can I take Mohan away from Megha Cry Never ever. They are made for each other who I am to separate them?

But I can't write serious stuff. That just doesn't work for me. It will be chindi and slapstick. Still ok?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVIshaqzaadesitammapc_pals-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
one thing I will tell you..Rondy is not going to die..If they have shown in the precap Rondy uttering the words that she will go away from this only after her death ,be 100% sure that it wont happen..The cv's think we will hold on to that sentence and believe it to happen...and they will fool us by showing something else...any thing else except her death...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeNeelimaSJpc_pals-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sitamma

you have..as long as you dont take away monu from meenu's life for ever..that i also cant bear...Cry
If monu gopis throw chappals at you I will throw chappals at them...Confused

Never can I take Mohan away from Megha Cry Never ever. They are made for each other who I am to separate them?

But I can't write serious stuff. That just doesn't work for me. It will be chindi and slapstick. Still ok?LOL
looking forward eagerly to it...i can write only serious stuff damn it..and would love to read what you write...

IshaqzaadeNeelimaSJpc_pals-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Why Geethu why??? (shakes her head in dismay) This is like playing with fire.

KeerthiVIshaqzaadesitammapc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

kon sa thread? 
and you have to predict the story for the next one week...that is the assignment for all till tomorrow night... and then we discuss on it...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeNeelimaSJ

Ishaqzaade Goldie
Ishaqzaade
Ishaqzaade

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Ok. Have got some chindi track..which is as useless as Botox mummy..
Kuch bhi likh diya..m very bad at all this.Embarrassed

Nanhi listened the tiff between Mohan and Nanhi
Nanhi will ask him ..and Mohan  will tell that we are not talking with some vague answerLOL
By that time R is at Mohan's place..guru informs Mohan..guru stayed at vyas house that night and left R there..Nanhi comes to meet Mohan next day and understand the scenario..somewhat..she tells her mummy ..she ignores it..Nanhi Mohan aur guru Milkar Raddi ko doosre room mein lock kar dete hain..khaane ko bread aur butter dete hain.still helpful Monuwa Angrypar butter knife Nahin dete..aur Goliyaan bhi Nahin LOL
Idhar Megha apne PL ke uniforms lene aati hai..wo Mohan ko daanti hai for such treatment with R..and R ko baahar nikaalti hai..par tab tak wo poori psycho state mein jaa chuki hoti hai..she runs towards kitchen and gets the butter knife and attacked on Nanhi..Megha comes in between and stopped her..she realizes her mental status and gives a pitiful glance on Mohan..then she determines to handle it carefully..but still cold shoulder to MohanEvil Smile ( my choice Wink)

Meanwhile R family comes with Indu and creates a ruckus at Vyas house..Jiji comes and calls all of them to come down there..R in total psycho mode runs behind them..there she kept pulling her hairs and start yelling that I can't loose , I can't loose over anyone..and try to kill herself...they saved her and finally send her to asylum..

ROFL
@bold: Yeh hui naa baat...Clap

Sweet-Lionesspc_palsNeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index