Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 60)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

There is a beautiful short story written by Jonaki

Wonderful sequence that cud be on NBT after the TR in Nepal! It also takes you through the remaining course of the show till its closure! If anybody who chooses to put a full stop to NBT now, you better read this and close down NBT memory with a good actually best note! Big smile

I enjoyed every bit of this SS! Smile I'm in full happy mood after reading this! To me NBT has closed down already beautifully with wonderful sequence to stay in the memory! Wink
i enjoyed the ss by her..and i am going to enjoy what they are going to show in the tv also..now it has become really interesting...i am really curious to know how ridz will act psycho..and how MM will act..

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Originally posted by sitamma

lekhin i am not able to accept the fact that they both are so cool about it...Shocked

yeah... its shocking for us... bcoz we think logically, whether he is right or wrong,reasons and all...

These kind of ppl (i mean poor workers)  r forced to live dis kind of lyfe. They don't have choice. 

and bigamy, EMA, harassment etc very common for them... i know many such ppl...

And fact of their lyfe is that hey can't afford money to lawyer. Even if they get divorce he can't  give money for their livelyhood... 

"To err is human To forgive is divine"  They understand it better...LOL  So patched upTongue

sacchi..at times i feel the more educated we become ,the more logical we become..the less practical we become and our tendency to accept whatever comes our way decreases.
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

<font color="#6633cc" size="4">i can bear to see anything if they would just show rondy chasing Induaroundthe mohalla with a butcher knife...or with a broken glass...so that she never comes back to the mohalla or falls down and dies of heart attack...i willl forgive jappu for all hiswrongstill now if he shows that..really..i am aching to see that scene.</font><div></div>
I would like to c this bcoz shez the root cause of everything. She kept megha away from monu for all wrong reasons. She shld suffer. Then ystrday she wanted to hire a lawyer and put all blame on megha. Wat?! Angry . I want indu to seek help from megha to help mohan. Indu shld realize megha's worth also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

lekhin i am not able to accept the fact that they both are so cool about it...Shocked

yeah... its shocking for us... bcoz we think logically, whether he is right or wrong,reasons and all...

These kind of ppl (i mean poor workers)  r forced to live dis kind of lyfe. They don't have choice. 

and bigamy, EMA, harassment etc very common for them... i know many such ppl...

And fact of their lyfe is that hey can't afford money to lawyer. Even if they get divorce he can't  give money for their livelyhood... 

"To err is human To forgive is divine"  They understand it better...LOL  So patched upTongue

sacchi..at times i feel the more educated we become ,the more logical we become..the less practical we become and our tendency to accept whatever comes our way decreases.
That's why
"IGNORANCE IS BLISS!" Smile
"Half knowledge is worse than ignorance!" Wink
"Experience - the name we give to our mistakes, actually makes everything complete!" Big smile

sitamma

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Yeah... thts y no.of divorce cases r increasing nowadays... 

if u go behind logic everytime, u can't  live life happilySmile

Jappu is teaching us this lessonLOL

thts y ther is no logic in story, we have to accept it and watch... He is giving us trainingLOL

He is preparing us for difficult situations of lifeTongue

Sita di, PM me ur FB account linkSmile

sitamma

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hello ladies ...any news?
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

hello ladies ...any news?
no epi today..
sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi I am back again LOL...

Sitakka Rangeela should be kept away from those wives in your hospital. Very dangerous to our show LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index