Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 55)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Word of caution plss refrain from commenting on other popular hawt actors n their shows ...u might get into trouble as their fans are on a 24/7 patrol mission LOL

Poojaaa Hug Elusive Coolbie ji bhere hab ju bheen???

Awww aisa mat bolo yaar. We lowe all popular actors tooEmbarrassed Yeh toh humara pyar dikhane ka tareeka hain. You know keep it mean to remain keenLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV-RD-pc_pals-Swetha-

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Word of caution plss refrain from commenting on other popular hawt actors n their shows ...u might get into trouble as their fans are on a 24/7 patrol mission LOL and no one has the right to comment against their fav actor par excellence so watch out Embarrassed

OK Pooja maamSmile aage se dhyan rakhoongi!!

BTW, whatever I have said in the previous post was not actually my thought, that was of my upset aatma!!Wink

Edited by WREX - 05 September 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJpc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hum sabko ek hi aankh se dekhte hain
kabhi kabhi koi ankhon mein hi nahin samaata, kya karoon Wink
ok ..will b careful for next time.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ-Swetha-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Neelu- Hug been busy with work , i so miss my jamming sessions here! N abt the hawt actors add a disclaimer that u lubh dem dil o jaan se hahahaha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanpc_palsNeelimaSJ-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
back after seeing my patients.and after encountering  another confusion...
the wives of 2 patients [male patients] in the ward where the mason is also admitted..came to me 5 minutes ago with request to either move the mason to a private room or to move their hubbies to another ward as they are afraid their hubbies may also get similar ideas...ROFLROFLbut mason cannot afford private room..so now what to do? i dont want to discharge them as I want to see further tamasha.Sillythey also dont want to go..and the other ward is full...confusion upon confusion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanNeelimaSJpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Sita
you seriously dont need a TV serial...LOL
i told about this incidence to my mom today..as we were discussing abt such things ..she was laughing and telling some other real stories..not bigamy ones though.LOL

Edited by passionalive - 06 September 2012 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-Swetha-

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

<font color="#6633cc" size="3">back after seeing my patients.andafterencountering another confusion...</font>
</div><div><font color="#6633cc" size="3">the wives of 2 patients [male patients] in the ward where the mason is also admitted..came to me 5 minutes ago with request to either move the mason to a private room or to move their hubbies to another ward as they are afraid their hubbies may alsogetsimilarideas...ROFLROFLbut mason cannot afford private room..so now what to do? i dont want to discharge them as I want to see further tamasha.Sillythey also dont want to go..and the other ward is full...confusion upon confusion.</font>
Tell the two wives to trust ur hubbies n mind der own business. Also add pls dont get inspired from the two mahatma ladies .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Originally posted by sitamma

<font color="#6633cc" size="3">back after seeing my patients.andafterencountering another confusion...</font>
</div><div><font color="#6633cc" size="3">the wives of 2 patients [male patients] in the ward where the mason is also admitted..came to me 5 minutes ago with request to either move the mason to a private room or to move their hubbies to another ward as they are afraid their hubbies may alsogetsimilarideas...ROFLROFLbut mason cannot afford private room..so now what to do? i dont want to discharge them as I want to see further tamasha.Sillythey also dont want to go..and the other ward is full...confusion upon confusion.</font>
Tell the two wives to trust ur hubbies n mind der own business. Also add pls dont get inspired from the two mahatma ladies .
geethu,you come and tell them pleej..they are unmanagable ..for me...Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index