Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 52)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Fari really needs to be here..LOL
by the time she comes, I understand Raddi drama will be at its peak LOL
she will be here tomorrow or on monday i think

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJpc_pals

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

ha ha...that is the greatest tamasha..I dont need any serial to entertain me..i get enough shows here...Both the wives have become good friends i feel..they were seen to go to the hotel outside the hospital for dinner yest night..along with the kids...and just 10 minutes ago when I went for the morning rounds, the tamil nadu wife was feeding the child of the kerala wife..as the kerala wife was resting..sh is 7 moths pregnant remember..I talked to them briefly..they are saying what is the use of crying? what has happened has happened..both were angry with the hubby yesterday..Now they are saying that he is a good man and is very loving and if he is capable of loving all of them..2 wives,all kids equally..then he is indeed a great insaan...I was literally shocked and could not believe my ears..I am still reeling from that shock..Shocked

Haila what a deadly situation for the mason to be inLOL Dono biwiyan friends ban gayi. Ab kya hoga? Will the TN one move to Kerala and will they all live like one big happy family?Embarrassed

P.S. Where in Kerala are you based Sita?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVamrutha26UmraoJaansitammapc_pals

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

she will be here tomorrow or on monday i think
She is back on 9th. So  I think we can see her on MondayDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsitammapc_pals

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hello all,

Sitakka, where is your 'bigamist mason'?

One more thing, I commented on Madhuri Ji's story.

PV is for the look, where as NBT is for the feel! TRP does not mean quality, a hot body does not mean talent!! Kunal is truly talented, nobody can deny that!!

Got 3 boo boo s from Gurumeetiyans!!LOL Oh my!! they have flooded the article!!Wink

Edited by WREX - 05 September 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26sitammaNeelimaSJpc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

ha ha...that is the greatest tamasha..I dont need any serial to entertain me..i get enough shows here...Both the wives have become good friends i feel..they were seen to go to the hotel outside the hospital for dinner yest night..along with the kids...and just 10 minutes ago when I went for the morning rounds, the tamil nadu wife was feeding the child of the kerala wife..as the kerala wife was resting..sh is 7 moths pregnant remember..I talked to them briefly..they are saying what is the use of crying? what has happened has happened..both were angry with the hubby yesterday..Now they are saying that he is a good man and is very loving and if he is capable of loving all of them..2 wives,all kids equally..then he is indeed a great insaan...I was literally shocked and could not believe my ears..I am still reeling from that shock..Shocked

Haila what a deadly situation for the mason to be inLOL Dono biwiyan friends ban gayi. Ab kya hoga? Will the TN one move to Kerala and will they all live like one big happy family?Embarrassed

P.S. Where in Kerala are you based Sita?
i live in a beautiful place called urakam,which is just 11 km from thrissur town... it is a village..where there is lot of greeneries,paddy fields,mango trees and coconut trees...and there are so many temples near by...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26UmraoJaanNeelimaSJpc_pals

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I feel very bad for megha. She started a new life with her love. But all of a sudden her life turned upside down. The man she loved broken her trust. She cant share her pain to anyone bcoz the truth will hurt everyone. Also her love for mohan doesnt allow her to hate him infact deep down she longs to b with him too. Now she will witness ridhi staying with mohan. Ohh wat an inner turmoil. If AK culd enact well it wuld be an award winning performance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJpc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Hello all,

Sitakka, where is your 'bigamist mason'?

One more thing, I commented on Madhuri Ji's story.

PV is for the look, where as NBT is for the feel! TRP does not mean quality, a hot body does not mean talent!! Kunal is truly talented, nobody can deny that!!

Got 3 boo boo s from Gurumeetiyans!!LOL Oh my!! they have flooded the article!!Wink
read the above post and if you want to know more you have to read yest MMT

UmraoJaanNeelimaSJpc_pals

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

[

plz dont show this to the cvs..they will think of using this story in NBT...and they will make mohan living happily with both of them and kids are already there...u cant trust cvs...

sitammaNeelimaSJpc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index