Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 51)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by kunchii

Hi pals Big smile totally agree with u. let mohan,guru n indu deal with ridhima first. Megha shld help him after the trimurthis get to know the vishwa roop of maha radhi. I want megha to be the super woman who come to save spiderman.

Geethu Hug

I have a feeling that this time Megha will help Mohan. The situation is a lot more precarious than it has ever been. So I think she will help him deal with Raddi.
Megha shld help mohan to get divorce from ridhi. I want c indu to seeking help from megha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26NeelimaSJpc_pals-Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Sita - Loved what you've written. But honestly I don't think we need to defend Megha's stand. If people cannot understand her then I don't think any amount of explanation can help. I thought that after all that Mohan did people will have automatic sympathy with Megha but apparently not. But I don't blame many of them because not many of them are married and hence don't understand how it would feel like to be in Megha's situation.

If Megha wanted she could have revealed the truth to Vyas family. But she didn't do that not because she is worried about MIL & FIL  but also because she loves Mohan. Megha is now way too involved with Mohan to back out. She may give him the silent treatment but that doesn't mean or imply that she doesn't love him. In fact she will forgive him only because she loves him. After all that happened to her is she not entitled to even show her unhappiness and anger? Mightily unfair if you ask me. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVamrutha26sitammapc_pals..geeth..-Swetha-

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Sigh! Uttaran 1 hours episode Dead

Shama - Uttaran has a one hour episode today so no NBT. Even the precap yesterday said Friday.

Argghh..!! Yest, Mamtha named it right! 'Kuttaran' AngryLOL

I'm not unable to understand what the show actually contains..and who the hell watches it!

sitammaNeelimaSJpc_pals-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sitamma

hai dearies..all of you who are here....Hug
i am in my consultation..in between patients...not many today..Ouch

Sita Hug

What happened to the bigamist Mason fellow? LOL Are both his wives still around?
ha ha...that is the greatest tamasha..I dont need any serial to entertain me..i get enough shows here...Both the wives have become good friends i feel..they were seen to go to the hotel outside the hospital for dinner yest night..along with the kids...and just 10 minutes ago when I went for the morning rounds, the tamil nadu wife was feeding the child of the kerala wife..as the kerala wife was resting..sh is 7 moths pregnant remember..I talked to them briefly..they are saying what is the use of crying? what has happened has happened..both were angry with the hubby yesterday..Now they are saying that he is a good man and is very loving and if he is capable of loving all of them..2 wives,all kids equally..then he is indeed a great insaan...I was literally shocked and could not believe my ears..I am still reeling from that shock..Shocked

amrutha26NeelimaSJpc_pals-Swetha-

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Catch you guyz ltr! Bye!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ-Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Ditto Neelu !! Big smile
How can she forget Mohan does not lie ? i was more pissed on her than Raddi..
@Bold: exactly my thought..

I am just waiting for a day when he literally shouts at her..she really needs this..LOL sorry for being mean to a mother..but she is getting on my nerves..Raah chalti ladki pe trust hai, bete par nahin..Shocked
Now Mohan should seriously ask her, if he is her own son..LOL

Pals no need to be sorry. I have ZERO sympathy for a woman like Indu. And she gets no benefit of doubt for being a mother. If she indeed was a good mother then she would have tried to understand her son's happiness and helped him in getting married to Megha. Indu is so confused . In one episode she herself said "kitna pyar karta hain mera Monu uss Megha se. Kaise dekh paayega uski shaadi kissi aur se hote hue?" She knows how much Mohan loves Megha. Then how can she possibly believe Raddi's claim of Mohan loving her and not Megha? 

Thank god Fari nahi hain. Fari hoti toh Indu pe ek essay likh dalti LOL Actually I wish Fari was around maza aata ROFL

KeerthiVsitammapc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Fari really needs to be here..LOL
by the time she comes, I understand Raddi drama will be at its peak LOL

sitammaNeelimaSJ

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
hey,what do you feel after reading about my bigamist mason? i am shocked to the core...am not able to accept it..Shocked

NeelimaSJpc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index