Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 45)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
pal I dont trust anything anymore in NBT

I dont want megha to help bas

guru and mohan made this mess they should clean it up

they showed monu all sad today.  sacchi if he drinks another bottle of wine I am going to flign something on the TV.  he has a second chance with megha he better no screw around this time.

he needs to act smart.  ridz cannot be seen by vyas yet he has to do something.

he better use brains instead of brawns

ridz is playing him like a fiddle

did i read somewhere that her mother is also coming to house or was that indu?  there was a TV9 segment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaLeesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Botox too ?? Shocked *face palm*
no, she is not coming..

yep..u are right..Mohan and Guru should clean up this mes..i don't think they need further proof of R lying..Megha helping him is like Megha surrendering..poor her..so ideally M-G should do the honors of R bhagaao mission..Smile but CVs have other plans Dead

I am too waiting for smart Mohan, who takes matter in his hands..solves on his own..

Edited by passionalive - 05 September 2012 at 4:42pm

Pravesh.P--Hope--Leesan

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Botox too ?? Shocked *face palm*
no, she is not coming..

yep..u are right..Mohan and Guru should clean up this mes..i don't think they need further proof of R lying..Megha helping him is like Megha surrendering..poor her..so ideally M-G should do the honors of R bhagaao mission..Smile but CVs have other plans Dead

I am too waiting for smart Mohan, who takes matter in his hands..solves on his own..

exactly.  guru was being such a big gyaan before let him use some gyaan now.  though it was mohan's idiocy that landed him in this mess.  i could not believe yesterday when he said i tought it would all work out.  imagine that.  how lovely.  how would it all work out eh?  like magic?

smart mohan has not shown up for some time now,  he was there briefly with manav's investigation and then he vanished again.  actually I want hulkut monu more than smart monu  this time.  I want meanie monu.  might as well have some fun right?

Pravesh.PLeesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Yay..Dancing
Meanie, Tapori, Halkut Monu..Rooting for him.
even Renu cant put up with such Monu..this R is nothing..today itself he was throwing her out of his house.

Dialogues have been off for so longCry..they are spoiling the gravity of such situations..

Edited by passionalive - 05 September 2012 at 4:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Leesan

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Yay..Dancing
Meanie, Tapori, Halkut Monu..Rooting for him.
even Renu cant put up with such Monu..this R is nothing..today itself he was throwing her out of his house.

Dialogues have been off for so longCry..they are spoiling the gravity of such situations..

me tooLOLLOLLOL

and he still does not know that she is coming to pay a midnight visit

i see a roof scaling coming upLOLLOLLOL  either monu is going to be scaling over from vyas to his place or rondhi is going to fly over using her broom from monu's to vyas'.  either way.  someone is coming and someone is going  raton ratLOL
LOL

Leesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Seriously, look at her..no one asks back at her home..where she is going with such bright make up in saree in midnight..ROFL selective amnesia or her parents have gone to take holy Ganga bath..since they got rid of her..LOL

now I am scared for Guru alsoCry..what if she puts allegations on Guru that he was doing something wrong with her *face palm* Shocked  

--Hope--Leesan

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Seriously, look at her..no one asks back at her home..where she is going with such bright make up in saree in midnight..ROFL selective amnesia or her parents have gone to take holy Ganga bath..since they got rid of her..LOL

now I am scared for Guru alsoCry..what if she puts allegations on Guru that he was doing something wrong with her *face palm* Shocked  

this girl has some wicked past.  from very beginning I was wondering arre why this gareeb man in this gareeb khanna. I thought maybe she is already prego but i never thought pshyco

her mother seems so casual about her psycho behaviour liek it is a roz mara khabarConfusedConfusedConfused

i am very unbelieveable curious but at this point also very tired,  i cannot stocmach this one and the mother together.  only kunal's expressions made me watch the show todayDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Leesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
For that particular sake, I am still here and watching it LOL he too look off in some scenes since the time this track has made an entry..hoping he gains his momentum back..Smile but I don't want NBT to continue long..better it is closed asap..

rest is just cheat and trash..Angry

Edited by passionalive - 05 September 2012 at 5:37pm

--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index