Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 44)

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I am going gd nt everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Bye bye Mamta, bishaal, puja, kuls, Ami...Hug

Just think what karnama this riddhi is gonna do post entering Monu's house... 

Now after this i cant say Good Night...LOL...but lets say Good Luck...Thumbs Up

Edited by ankur281 - 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm
...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone for updatesSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
monu is MAD SAALALOLLOLLOL  wah beta eyes turned into narrow slits.  last time I saw that he was looking at pracreepLOLLOLLOL  phir pracreep ki chuti ho gayi.   he called Riddhima "OY".  when was the last time monu called anyone "oy"LOL   then he called her jhooti LOLLOLLOL  then he caught her and almost threw her out like raddhi newspaperLOLLOLLOL   pata nahin aagey kya hogaLOLLOL

guru looked mad.  arre wah beta.  i have never seen guru mad really mad except the day monu met riddhima and sat close to her like they were childhood friends.  LOLLOLLOL   he was dissing mohan in his wife voice then.  this time god knows what will happen.  recently he himself was a molestation victim so never know he might react instinctively in that respect.

Nanhi only overheard that monu and megha are not talking about something.  wonder if monu will use another children analogy to explain his kaand.  like he explained honeymoon with summer vacationLOLLOLLOL  unfortunately he needs allies in numbers now

who moves in at mdnight?   Now I am extremely curious to find out who this girl is and what makes her tick.

No body needs to find out she lives there if she gets locked by accident in the bedroom  with no windowLOL  right?

Edited by --Hope-- - 05 September 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadesitammapc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Hope ji..
Did you watch the episode??
Monu in his Garam Dharam mode..LOLLOL

Indu has lost it all. ..
imagining Monu and Guru, bhagaao bhoot session on R with Jhaadu..LOL
Meanwhile R has already made Indu Loolhi-Langdi..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadesitamma

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Hope ji..
Did you watch the episode??
Monu in his Garam Dharam mode..LOLLOL

Indu has lost it all. ..
imagining Monu and Guru, bhagaao bhoot session on R with Jhaadu..LOL
Meanwhile R has already made Indu Loolhi-Langdi..LOL

Palji

I caught it. Actually Gharam Dharam Jaise Karam.  What can I say?? He called her OyROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL I am still stuck at oy ROFLROFLROFL

btw,  she told the same lie to her parents too remember?  that night her father said that R told him that mohan likes her which is why they asked to marry her.  do you remember?  she has been planning this for a while.  even in that shop she told him that she understands heartbreak?  

pal when I read the review  i thought that radhi is gone for good but after watchign show not so sure I feel monu is gone for good.  they have spent a lot of efforts in making her vamp. 

monu can take her down easily if he has no baggage.  then he follows no rules but now he cannot let vyas family know so his hands are tied. upar she induvatiDead   guru will help and I think nanhi will too but i think rondhi itni jaldi nahi ja rahi hai

tujhe kya lagta hai?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PIshaqzaadeNBT-BVpc_pals

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
how can mohan expect megha to partner with him on this and understand him????

first he hoodwinked her with a bigamous marriage - she barely found out about that and then next time she sees him he has r wrapped around him.  he broke all the trust he built over the time with her and then all of a sudden he wants to go back to how it was before -  trust me implicitly and help me?

whether mohan is innocent or not he has lost benefit of doubt with her so who can blame her for this?

she will help him but not because he has gained her trust again but maybe because she will catch riddhima lying in front of her. 

Edited by --Hope-- - 05 September 2012 at 4:22pm

zaramanIshaqzaadepc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Dont worry about R..she is leaving soon..that soon may be another 2 weeks..LOL
Just look at the way she is trying to use Indumati..I puked on her Mummy ji, Maa..Mohan mujhe pasand karta hai..uski koi galti nahin hai...usne mujhe divorce ke liye force kiya.seriosuly ?? such plain lies and contradictions...Sorry don't remember her earlier conversations with parents coz I had always forwarded her scenes..ROFLROFL

Since the time I have made peace with her comedy act, I am watching it.Embarrassed R is total delusional..
her lowe at first sight is still beyond my imagination Wacko

I told yesterday about Mohan..he is in super angry mode..just wait and watch for R "Nanga Naach" 
(not literally Wink) she will listen all kinda names from him..I am surprised if Male protagonist has to do such honors in TV land.Shocked.LOL Oye !!! Kahaan iss pagal ki baat sunega wo..LOL

But somehow Mohan will handle her on his own until she gets too much physical with him..I dont see any roof repairing work being discussed at Vyas house..so how long they are gonna stay thereShockedprobably Megha comes to know about R staying there and she herself comes to save Monu lootti hui Izzat..LOL now R only mission is not to see MM united..Total comedy DeadDead how KKK is still acting in front of her?? he must be laughing at her back..

CVs themselves are in rut like their stories..they did not had any better plan for her exit Dead
nothing is helping NBT...they cant come back again..until and unless this made-up vamp moves..

Edited by passionalive - 05 September 2012 at 4:29pm

--Hope--sitammaLeesan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index