Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 27)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
bad news... or may be good... no episode tomorrow as per sky schedule posted by Ramo...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281-lightinfested-SwastikAshNisumiswapSilentsoul-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

if mohan come in his real action then peoples can't give him sympathy. infect peoples will enjoy mohan as a rude man.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadeankur281-lightinfested-sumiswapSwastikAshNiSilentsoulmisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Originally posted by sumiswap

In sab mein Raddi's dad Kabaadi is still unaware of the state of affairs. Still happy in his world thinking Mohan Bhatnagar ne ehsaan kiya aur Raddi se chutkara milaLOL
are uski planing kamyab ho gayi raddi se chutkara mil gaya shukh ki zindagi gujar raha hai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaade-lightinfested-SwastikAshNisumiswapmisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

CVs are leaving no stone unturned for the audience to sympathise with Mohan now...Raddi turned into a vamp, Indu refuses to believe in her son and Megha just does not want to have any wasta with him...wah wah LOL

They are doing exactly what I thought they would. Garner sympathy for him so that people forget what all he did. Also I am waiting for them to turn Mohan into a mahan aatma so that people's sympathy shifts back to Mohan once again and surprise surprise it is already working. 

Well played CV'sClap Very well played indeed ClapClapClap

Actually if you visit other threads...Monu ki galti bas ek din ki hi thi...uske baad everyone are back to sympathising with him...even Megha's anger now is out of their reach to understand LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaade-lightinfested---Hope--SilentsoulSwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I want riddhima trying to seduce mohan scene tooROFL. y'day we were suggesting some songs naLOL. I want to see mohan's incredible reaction jab ridhima aisa kuch karegi. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadeankur281-lightinfested-sumiswapSwastikAshNiSilentsoulpc_pals-RadhaRani-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Originally posted by misty85

bad news... or may be good... no episode tomorrow as per sky schedule posted by Ramo...

mere sis ka bday lucy hogaya shayad ...well i ll just wish her and be back 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadeSwastikAshNisumiswapmisty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Ankur-Rightly said,yeh Prinal koi bahaat achha Actress sure nahin hai but saayad itna buri acting bhi nahi hoti agar the track remained consistent-i feel it has been changed several times!

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaade-lightinfested-misty85

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Originally posted by kuls11

I think he will be back Neelu...He will show Indu and Raddi both their plac.e...Raddi ko pata nahi nahi usne kiss se panga liya hai...

Ami...but Mohan will be cautious as Megha said she dont want anyone to know...it means he will play but play safe...agar vo poorane mohan pe utre...to kal jee Radi ka bag pack karva de

Kuls watch the episode for fun...it is going to get funnier!! LOL And please watch Raddi scenes for Mohan's reaction...you will not regret.
Sumi Did u watched it wiothout pulling ur hair...IF seriously yes than only I will try...I am facinf already hair fall problem...kahin Raddi mujhe bald na ker de...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaade-lightinfested---Hope--sumiswap-RadhaRani-misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index