Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 25)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Raddi ke pagalpan ki ek or nishani raat ko 12 baje saj dhaj ke mohan ke ghar chali aai. Or kaise maa baap hai aane diya.
Exactly! Well spotted PoojaClap Raat ke aise waqt sirf ek pagal hi aa sakti hain. Or she is like Britishers who thought it was best to attack at night when enemy is totally unaware and unprepared.

Usi din samajh jana chahiye tha jab beech raat ko usne Monu ko boquet bheja tha LOL woh bhi itne gande handwriting mein...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PIshaqzaadeblmadhuri-lightinfested-SwastikAshNiNeelimaSJpc_pals-RadhaRani-misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

CVs are leaving no stone unturned for the audience to sympathise with Mohan now...Raddi turned into a vamp, Indu refuses to believe in her son and Megha just does not want to have any wasta with him...wah wah LOL

They are doing exactly what I thought they would. Garner sympathy for him so that people forget what all he did. Also I am waiting for them to turn Mohan into a mahan aatma so that people's sympathy shifts back to Mohan once again and surprise surprise it is already working. 

Well played CV'sClap Very well played indeed ClapClapClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVIshaqzaadeblmadhuriankur281-lightinfested---Hope--sumiswapSwastikAshNiSilentsoulmisty85Sunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

CVs are leaving no stone unturned for the audience to sympathise with Mohan now...Raddi turned into a vamp, Indu refuses to believe in her son and Megha just does not want to have any wasta with him...wah wah LOL

Mohan ko koi rota huva scene bhi rakh do. Mujhe bahut accha lagtha hai. Kunal does those scenes beautifully. Maybe when megha will not believe he will cry. 

But ab riddhima ke waijase gussa ya irritation hi zyaada dekhne ko milega. I hope he band bajaos riddhima like u saidLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-lightinfested-SwastikAshNisumiswapSilentsoulNeelimaSJmisty85-RadhaRani-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by kuls11

My IF crashed even it cant bear me wasting time on raddi Oscar winning acting

Neelu I think if all those will watch her..they will leave acting for forver,,,,,

Mamta take ur time...but I will only watch their parts if u will upload...I will try raddi once...
Raddi Bala is an intuition in herself. She is a marg darshan for the entire acting community. On what not to do while actingDead
I know...seriously...ITNI OTT acting...she is first total misfit in this cast...everyone else was goood actors atelast...

I feel MOhan uske saath scene karta hue Hansi control kerke act kaise karta hoaga

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadeankur281-lightinfested-sumiswapmisty85Sunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

bt i still dnt feel very bad for him (bt thoda toh lagta hai ... behcrara) he himself gave invitation to all of this ...aa bail mujhe maar ...apne hi paiir pe kulhadi maarna .

yeh sab iss waqt mohan ke situation ko jach rahe hai .

bt chalo mohan loves adventures na ..toh lo ... ridz is no less then bhootiya adventure LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisumiswapmisty85-RadhaRani-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Ye raddi ne itne jhuth bole jaise practice karke aai ho. Per jab usne ye kaha ki mohan bhi mujhe bhut pasand karta hai mohan ke expression dekhne wale the.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85-RadhaRani-

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Due to emergency missed the episode-read the MU,to ab Rids aayi Mohan ke ghar par aur akela Guru!!!Kya hoga!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriankur281-lightinfested-sumiswapNeelimaSJmisty85-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by kuls11

I think he will be back Neelu...He will show Indu and Raddi both their plac.e...Raddi ko pata nahi nahi usne kiss se panga liya hai...

Ami...but Mohan will be cautious as Megha said she dont want anyone to know...it means he will play but play safe...agar vo poorane mohan pe utre...to kal jee Radi ka bag pack karva de

Kuls watch the episode for fun...it is going to get funnier!! LOL And please watch Raddi scenes for Mohan's reaction...you will not regret.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.P-lightinfested-SwastikAshNiSilentsoulSunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index