Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 11)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

Indore i have to say is a cool city and rajwada magnificent while gajrana mandir beautiful and i had the fierest poha in the world today and market is earthy

That's a lovely Jelebi comment amidst the hot pakodas being fried here LOL Thanks! BTW did u watch the episode? How was it? Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisumiswapmisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by sitamma

but cv's may show megha believing riddima rather than mohan..just to harass us..she may believe that mohn ne forcefully MS cheenliya...shee..that scene ka photo lene tha...for evidence.

Yes as per the articles, megha will not believe his side of story now. Then later only MM get together to solve the issue. Maybe mohan will find out something about riddhima and tell megha. 

On the contrary I feel Megha will find out something and help Mohan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSenpooNeelimaSJmisty85Sunna_Deewani

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Mohan ko daar ke maare ghar aaya hi nahi. Ab guru ki izzat khatre me hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisumiswap

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

@Misty / Sumi 

Mohan kya karsaktha haiConfused. Riddhima ke paksh me hi hoga saara legal side. Woh uska kya karsaktha hai unless she has some hidden skeletons that mohan finds out. 

She definitely has some... in fact I have a feeling that family is also some hidden secrets... ab toh mohan ko patrakar avtar hi bachcha sakta hai... but megha ko naa chahte hue bhi kuch nautanki karni padegi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisitammasumiswapSunna_Deewani

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by kuls11

Pata laga chat leak hone ke saath gir gayi or Raddi or uskli yaadien humne asee alaivda kah gayi LOL
Mujhe lag raha hain she will die because jab legal team ki baat uthayi Indu ne Raddi did not even blink or look worried. Shouldn't she be worried that if she is married beforehand then the defense lawyer will surely dig her past to know more.
It could be just another outcome of Prinal oscar winning acting...LOLHo sakta hai expression dena bhul gayi ho...kya bharosa uska...But she is phsyco usko marna hee hai...aab uski arthi uthergi uske forever loving pati ke ghar se...LOL
Raddi ki RADDI acting pe...yeh RADI episode dedicated tha ...

snep i agree I am having headache from update watching it will be like doing Suciside mission

mamta

Can u please upload Megha renu and Meghan scne PLEASEEE

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sari26blmadhuriSenpoosumiswapNeelimaSJmisty85

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by kuls11

Pata laga chat leak hone ke saath gir gayi or Raddi or uskli yaadien humne asee alaivda kah gayi LOL
Mujhe lag raha hain she will die because jab legal team ki baat uthayi Indu ne Raddi did not even blink or look worried. Shouldn't she be worried that if she is married beforehand then the defense lawyer will surely dig her past to know more.

I think cv may be thinking of a very dangerous track - Raddi dying and the accused wud be Mohan. As generally happens in TV shows the lead goes to jail and then is the leap of 15 yrs- Kahin CV isse Mohan or Nanhi kee story na bana de. Monu returns on nanhi's wedding. I know its weird thought but yeh serial wale kuchh bhee kar sakte hain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by sitamma

but cv's may show megha believing riddima rather than mohan..just to harass us..she may believe that mohn ne forcefully MS cheenliya...shee..that scene ka photo lene tha...for evidence.

Yes as per the articles, megha will not believe his side of story now. Then later only MM get together to solve the issue. Maybe mohan will find out something about riddhima and tell megha. 

On the contrary I feel Megha will find out something and help Mohan.

I would like this to happenSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisitammasumiswap

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
good night ...i feel very sleepy today..by the way the two wives of the mason look like becoming friends ..they were seen to go to the hotel outside the hospital together at night and playing with each other's children.but both are angry with the husband..pata nahin kya hoga.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSenpooshamilsumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index