Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 104)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
My Chindi track:

Raddi lands at 12 in the midnight..Guru is all shocked to see her. He tells her that Bhaiya is not there, she does not pay attention as now that is her house. She asks Guru to get her a glass of water as she is tired and Guru goes inside fills a glass with water, adds neend ki goli in it and gives it to her. Raddi drinks it and goes to sleep. Guru goes to the main road and hails an auto. Gets the auto home, makes Raddi sit in it and he also sits in the auto. He asks the auto wala to take them to the nearest samshan ghat. The auto wala is surprised but then does no care, and takes them to the samshan ghat. Guru finds a Peepal ka tree there which has a bench below it. He makes Raddi sit on the bench. Returns home in the same auto. 

Guru ko lagta hai ke saare bhoot-bhootni Raddi ko noch noch ke kha lenge and problem solved...lekin next day Raddi is hazir at the Bhatnagar house all seething in anger. Poor Guru did not know that Bhooton ke bhoot Raddi se pala padha tha LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadesitammaSwastikAshNi..geeth..Senpoopc_pals

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

arre.m still looking for it..
gimme the link..i can hear that nasal tone here LOL

Mil gaya LOL

Video Dekha ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Sumi
ROFLROFL

This one is Lady Betaal and King Vikram..LOL
Once I thought, Guru is going to make her sit on bench and put her on fire alongwith it.ShockedLOL
Nice idea to get rid of Raddi..LOL

Edited by passionalive - 06 September 2012 at 10:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadesitammasumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Sumi
ROFLROFL

This one is Lady Betaal and King Vikram..LOL
Once I thought, Guru is going to make her sit on bench and put her on fire alongwith it.ShockedLOL
Nice idea to get rid of Raddi..LOL

This was Vikram Betal inspired only LOL...

For a change Guru ko hero bana diya LOL

Ishaqzaadesitammapc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

My Chindi track:

Raddi lands at 12 in the midnight..Guru is all shocked to see her. He tells her that Bhaiya is not there, she does not pay attention as now that is her house. She asks Guru to get her a glass of water as she is tired and Guru goes inside fills a glass with water, adds neend ki goli in it and gives it to her. Raddi drinks it and goes to sleep. Guru goes to the main road and hails an auto. Gets the auto home, makes Raddi sit in it and he also sits in the auto. He asks the auto wala to take them to the nearest samshan ghat. The auto wala is surprised but then does no care, and takes them to the samshan ghat. Guru finds a Peepal ka tree there which has a bench below it. He makes Raddi sit on the bench. Returns home in the same auto. 

Guru ko lagta hai ke saare bhoot-bhootni Raddi ko noch noch ke kha lenge and problem solved...lekin next day Raddi is hazir at the Bhatnagar house all seething in anger. Poor Guru did not know that Bhooton ke bhoot Raddi se pala padha tha LOL
mast track hai suman..very good..i love it..

Ishaqzaadepc_palssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Raddi comes home and picks up a fight with Guru...she demands an explaination for what happend last night...Guru is shocked to see her back and is not in a state to talk..He tells her 'I think you sleep walked your way till there', Kyunki maine aapko paani diya, aur aap peete hi so gayi. Aur phir main padosi ke aangan mein sone chala gaya.

Raddi thinks 'Haan ho sakta hai, waise bhi main thodi dimag se dheeli hun, new addition to my list'.

She goes to the bathroom to freshen up. Guru in the meanwhile calls Mohan and informs him about Raddi's stay and what happend last night. Mohan is all surprised!! He now wants Megha to know about this but everytime he approaches Megha somebody or the other comes to disrupt their conversation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadesitammaSwastikAshNipc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
copied from the cd track.ROFL

IshaqzaadeSenpoosumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

copied from the cd track.ROFL

Haila yeh kaunsa track hai???Shocked

I swear mera khud ka tha Cry...

Udhar bhi kisine yeh likha hai kya?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadesitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index