Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT.'Mohan got Cheer Haran From Pyaasi Aatma' (Page 10)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Waise I do feel Raddi might die. Her dialogue in the precap just made my guess stronger. She said she can only leave on an arthi from her husbands place ROFL

As I said earlier, Raddi will do a seduction dance to charm Mohan and nachte nachte upar se neeche gir jayegi...accident ho gaya rabba rabba...permanent ho gaya rabba rabba LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSenpooNeelimaSJmisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ye indu kis type ki hai jab pyaz pariwar ne meghan ki shadi me use nahi bulaya to dhokhebaj ho gaye wahi kaam jab raddi ki family ne ki to samdhi ho gaye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurimisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

but cv's may show megha believing riddima rather than mohan..just to harass us..she may believe that mohn ne forcefully MS cheenliya...shee..that scene ka photo lene tha...for evidence.

Yes as per the articles, megha will not believe his side of story now. Then later only MM get together to solve the issue. Maybe mohan will find out something about riddhima and tell megha. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisitammasumiswapmisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by Senpoo

Originally posted by kunchii

Originally posted by kuls11

thanks for update...yesterday total raddi precap of raddified episode...killed any hope for today episode,,,
I think its read and forget type episode..,,not watch on TV type
Pls dont watch it.. its giving me headache. Angry I seriously want to kill jappu today. Censored

Bravo! Clap for coming back here to post comments after watching the epi! From the reading I cud see that its not worth watching for a while now! Thanks to all sweethearts who made it to the show and keeping others safe from getting affected!
poo it is not that bad..it is nothing more than what we expected.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSenpooNeelimaSJsumiswapmisty85

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

The only thing i loved is the way megha replied to renu.Its a fight b/w hero n vamp. not tulsi parvati one. Y i c abala nar. watz he gonna do now? will he able to stop his biwi from torturing him? hw?!

blmadhurimisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

but cv's may show megha believing riddima rather than mohan..just to harass us..she may believe that mohn ne forcefully MS cheenliya...shee..that scene ka photo lene tha...for evidence.

Now I felt for Monu...Megha did not believe his truth!! Or is she just plain angry and rubbing it on him!!

blmadhurimisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

i did not understand clearly what ridz said in the precap,neelu..pl explain
Sita -  Guru said "Bhaiya ghar pe nahi hain". Ridz says "Par main toh aa gayi hu. Apne pati ke ghar jahan se main sirf arthi pe vida ho sakti hu". She said she can now only leave the house after her death.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVblmadhurisitammasumiswapmisty85Sunna_Deewani

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
And for the record the leap news is unconfirmed and it may or may not happen and if happens it will be a small leap and thankfully i am exempted from nbt this week as my hotel does not have colors so goodbye and goodnight from indore

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSenpooNeelimaSJsumiswapmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index