Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Woh Jail Matron wale sarees toh woh Vyas Nivas mein hi chhod aayi.Usne thodi plan kiya tha PL wapas jane ka 😆..Rangeela inspired sarees laane aayi hogi...😆
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yep Sumi..
bright colors waali..ya fir her personal office stationary stuff or NA photo.. ðŸ˜†

btw , when are we shifting to today's MMT ?
now i m feeling irriatated,  No NBT today ðŸ˜¡
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

yep Sumi..

bright colors waali..ya fir her personal office stationary stuff or NA photo.. ðŸ˜†

btw , when are we shifting to today's MMT ?
now i m feeling irriatated,  No NBT today ðŸ˜¡

Its okay, we can make our own NBT ðŸ˜†...

Come up with chindiest possible tracks...

Maine YT mein woh Lamhe wala Pallo search kiya...and guess what there is a 10 sec video somebody uploaded ðŸ¤£
pc_pals thumbnail
arre.m still looking for it..
gimme the link..i can hear that nasal tone here ðŸ˜†

Mil gaya ðŸ˜†
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
My Chindi track:

Raddi lands at 12 in the midnight..Guru is all shocked to see her. He tells her that Bhaiya is not there, she does not pay attention as now that is her house. She asks Guru to get her a glass of water as she is tired and Guru goes inside fills a glass with water, adds neend ki goli in it and gives it to her. Raddi drinks it and goes to sleep. Guru goes to the main road and hails an auto. Gets the auto home, makes Raddi sit in it and he also sits in the auto. He asks the auto wala to take them to the nearest samshan ghat. The auto wala is surprised but then does no care, and takes them to the samshan ghat. Guru finds a Peepal ka tree there which has a bench below it. He makes Raddi sit on the bench. Returns home in the same auto. 

Guru ko lagta hai ke saare bhoot-bhootni Raddi ko noch noch ke kha lenge and problem solved...lekin next day Raddi is hazir at the Bhatnagar house all seething in anger. Poor Guru did not know that Bhooton ke bhoot Raddi se pala padha tha ðŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail

arre.m still looking for it..

gimme the link..i can hear that nasal tone here ðŸ˜†

Mil gaya ðŸ˜†

Video Dekha ðŸ¤£
pc_pals thumbnail
Sumi
🤣🤣

This one is Lady Betaal and King Vikram..😆
Once I thought, Guru is going to make her sit on bench and put her on fire alongwith it.😲😆
Nice idea to get rid of Raddi..😆

Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail

Sumi

🤣🤣

This one is Lady Betaal and King Vikram..😆
Once I thought, Guru is going to make her sit on bench and put her on fire alongwith it.😲😆
Nice idea to get rid of Raddi..😆

This was Vikram Betal inspired only ðŸ˜†...

For a change Guru ko hero bana diya ðŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiswap

My Chindi track:

Raddi lands at 12 in the midnight..Guru is all shocked to see her. He tells her that Bhaiya is not there, she does not pay attention as now that is her house. She asks Guru to get her a glass of water as she is tired and Guru goes inside fills a glass with water, adds neend ki goli in it and gives it to her. Raddi drinks it and goes to sleep. Guru goes to the main road and hails an auto. Gets the auto home, makes Raddi sit in it and he also sits in the auto. He asks the auto wala to take them to the nearest samshan ghat. The auto wala is surprised but then does no care, and takes them to the samshan ghat. Guru finds a Peepal ka tree there which has a bench below it. He makes Raddi sit on the bench. Returns home in the same auto. 

Guru ko lagta hai ke saare bhoot-bhootni Raddi ko noch noch ke kha lenge and problem solved...lekin next day Raddi is hazir at the Bhatnagar house all seething in anger. Poor Guru did not know that Bhooton ke bhoot Raddi se pala padha tha ðŸ˜†

mast track hai suman..very good..i love it..
sumiswap thumbnail
Raddi comes home and picks up a fight with Guru...she demands an explaination for what happend last night...Guru is shocked to see her back and is not in a state to talk..He tells her 'I think you sleep walked your way till there', Kyunki maine aapko paani diya, aur aap peete hi so gayi. Aur phir main padosi ke aangan mein sone chala gaya.

Raddi thinks 'Haan ho sakta hai, waise bhi main thodi dimag se dheeli hun, new addition to my list'.

She goes to the bathroom to freshen up. Guru in the meanwhile calls Mohan and informs him about Raddi's stay and what happend last night. Mohan is all surprised!! He now wants Megha to know about this but everytime he approaches Megha somebody or the other comes to disrupt their conversation.