Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Go check Is it fate or is he doomed thread...latest pages check karna...even the CD thread.

Thanx sumi. deklethi huh..
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sweetie Mohan deserves all the gaalis at this moment...jab usne praise worthy kaam kiya tha toh logon ne uspe phool barsaye the including me πŸ˜†...

But Megha ka bill kyu phat ta hai every time??

mohan ne jo galti ki hai gunaah kiya us pe gaali padti hai so that's good he deserves this.but mohan ko baki sab ceezo main bhi gaali padti hai jaise log bhool hi gaye mohan kya hai..that's wrong phir bhi i take easy way...logo gusse main kuch bhi bolte hai kya kar sakte hai.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

mohan ne jo galti ki hai gunaah kiya us pe gaali padti hai so that's good he deserves this.but mohan ko baki sab ceezo main bhi gaali padti hai jaise log bhool hi gaye mohan kya hai..that's wrong phir bhi i take easy way...logo gusse main kuch bhi bolte hai kya kar sakte hai.

Baaki kis cheez ke liye? πŸ€”
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I refuse to get mad at these people. I seriously pity them thats all. Few days back they were ranting on Swati's thread. Few days from now when Swati comes back with a RM video these people will bend over to thank her. 

Much like Prinal they too are delusional about truth, honesty and integrity. Or maybe the dictionary we use is different from the one they use. 

Main agar bhulana bhi chahu na ki Mohan ne kya kand kiye hain toh bhi inn logo ke comments padh kar bhool nahi paungi. Every time they bash Megha will only serve as a reminder to what Mohan did. They are doing a good job of trying to cover up for him. More power to them. 
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe lagta hai NBT 2.0 inn logon ke liye hi bana hai πŸ˜†.

Megha even loves Mohan or not pe doubt hai abhi logon ko. Like what is she supposed to do to show that she loves him? Waltz with him...usne toh salsa tak kar dala πŸ˜†. Even when TR had not happend people doubted whether she even loved him because she was always after his spending habits. 

I think she was supposed to hug him at every given instance, and get mushy to show that she loves him!!!

@Bold: Lol! That would be tooo cheesy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For me, NBT is special coz it always showed something diff. It did make us feel, that eyes can truly speak those thousand words..which we sometimes are not able to deliver by words. And in that case, I HAVE seen her love for him..in those lil-lil things she used to do for him or just by her smile! And kuddos to AS that she is portraying Megha's role beautifully!
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello frds me back. ab batao kya ho raha hai?
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haan Ami baaki kis cheez ke liye? Jahan tak mujhe pata hain main hi sabse zyada Mohan ko criticize karti hu. Par I started after he got drunk that day and married Raddi. Usse pehle toh kabhi Mohan ki burai nahi kari. Ulta maine toh Megha ki burai karti thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Go check Is it fate or is he doomed thread...latest pages check karna...even the CD thread.

Good I never visited both!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I can never understand them and their statements. Voh log ek baat ko pakadke beith jaate hai.. 'Mohan gunaah kiya hai tho hai..Megha ne gunaah ki hai tho usne ki hai' They wont change it again for life!!πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

he is not good reporter now( meri nazro main bigamy se reporter skill se kuch lena dena nahi hai)

he is very impulsive(yes he is always)

he is not well behave with addu(he does love addu and he try his best but give him some time)

he is not understand megha's point of view( mohan se jaada megha ko koi nahi jaanta)

UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

he is 7yr old now😊 .
[/QUOTE]

Same Punch!! (not pinch!πŸ˜‰)