Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Sita, Sita, Sita chill please πŸ€—

What did I tell you this morning? There is absolutely no need for us to explain Megha's behaviour. If people are mad at her then I don't think any explanation will please them. So save your breath.

i know i know..and i try to restrain myself from getting irritated..you know i love megha and mohan equally...regardless of what they do i still love them,but that does not mean  I want Megha to stand up for mohan immediately..Mohan ko sasa milna chahiye...why these people cant understand this? 
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

B/w..Mohan married Ridz, Isliye coz uski Papa chain se saansein le sake! Guess, kuch zyaada hi chain ki saansein le li! πŸ˜› I bet, Mohan must be cursing him in his every breath!πŸ˜†

Mohan ko abhi tak shayad pata nahi ke buddha bed se uthke chalne lag gaya hai...warna wapas usko letake aa jayega πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

i know i know..and i try to restrain myself from getting irritated..you know i love megha and mohan equally...regardless of what they do i still love them,but that does not mean  I want Megha to stand up for mohan immediately..Mohan ko sasa milna chahiye...why these people cant understand this? 

Because Monu has been her guardian angel and Megha did not return the favor ever πŸ˜†...and now she is angry also..How dare she? πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Awww...!! Cute! <3 How old is your son??πŸ˜ƒ

Yup! There are plenty of tourist places out here! You should visit with family sometime..we shall meet den!πŸ˜ƒ

he is 7yr old now😊 ...Al Ain is my hubby's fav place he loves tourist point ..in this Xmas holiday we planing to come there we heard about some wildlife park resort there so shayad hum aayege waha.
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Arrey I saw many comments yesterday where people were bashing her for being angry...Megha is selfish because she did not tell her folks about the truth because she cares about her status in the society and her kids...(Is she wrong? πŸ€”)

So she should have given Mohan a Nobel Peace Prize for his act πŸ˜†.

I saw your comment in one of the threads...good that you said it there.

Though, 'bigamy' was never actually his intention..banda phas gaya tho bas phas gaya! And Megha was the 'idiot' in the story this long..knowing nothing about her own husband's truth! That must be hard to accept..and so, i dont think she is wrong here!
sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

he is 7yr old now😊 ...Al Ain is my hubby's fav place he loves tourist point ..in this Xmas holiday we planing to come there we heard about some wildlife park resort there so shayad hum aayege waha.

you have only one child ami?? 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sitamma

Sita coz half of them out there are kids. They are lost in their hero worship that they don't see what's right and what's wrong. They will keep complaining just wait and watch. I always knew Megha-bashing will start the moment Cv's show something positive about Mohan. HAr show mein aisa hi hota hain. Female lead chutney ki tarah pissti rehti hainπŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail

Arrey I saw many comments yesterday where people were bashing her for being angry...Megha is selfish because she did not tell her folks about the truth because she cares about her status in the society and her kids...(Is she wrong? πŸ€”)

So she should have given Mohan a Nobel Peace Prize for his act πŸ˜†.

I saw your comment in one of the threads...good that you said it there.

but i dont think she understood what i wanted to convey  or rather it did not register with her i felt..so sad...
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mohan ko abhi tak shayad pata nahi ke buddha bed se uthke chalne lag gaya hai...warna wapas usko letake aa jayega πŸ˜†

Lmao! True that! Well, main chahti hoon ki is track ka climax yahi ho! Aakhri saans se bachaane ke liye, phir koi banda aajayega! πŸ€£ That must be soo THRILLIN to watch!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
bye dears..i am off for some time now..duty calls..