Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Rekha...Pyaar kiya toh darna kya ðŸ˜†...

Mohan is cuter than anybody now ðŸ˜†

Nahin yaar, today I commented on Jiji'-Madhuri's article saying her opinion about PV and GC is right and Kunal is really talented. 4 of his phans showed thumbs down. Then some Kunal phans here went there to show thumbs up to my comment to support Kunal!

Aaj to bahut pyar mil raha hai mujhe har jagah!😆
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Absolutely...is she dumb or just for the ease of convinience buying Raddi's words...so that she can get rid of Megha. When Raddi said Mohan mujhe pasand karta hai...uska dimag ghaas charne gaya tha kya? DIdnt she know that Mohan has been in love with Megha even before he met Raddi??

Guru is the only person who understands, believes and loves Mohan unconditionally. And man Guru was angry yesterday ðŸ˜†. Now I want Monu and Guru to chakke chudao of Raddi!!!

satya Vachan guru don't know ridz and mohan main kya huva real main. but still he does full trust on mohan and indu Maa ho kar apne bete pe trust nahi!
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kunchii

With chudails griha privesh thing will be more difficult for mohan right? The truth will be out. Megha dont want the truth to come out. Public humiliation, scornful luks from his loved ones like nanhi,jiji. I culd only foresee some miserable situations. 😭 Although he deserves it but still..

It will only be a matter of time before he wins everyone's hearts again. CV's will make sure that everyone sympathizes with him soon enough.
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Sita no article stated that she will be positive. All the articles said that she will let Mohan live his life. It was Prinal who said that Riddhima is a positive person with different shades 😆 Delusional woman!

Lol! Yea..!

And i knew it from the beginning of the track, that it wouldnt be too pleasant to watch..and rangeela wont back off from adding their trademark masalas in the show!🤢
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It will only be a matter of time before he wins everyone's hearts again. CV's will make sure that everyone sympathizes with him soon enough.

Yep, anth mein sachchi bahu ki hi jeet hoti hai!!😆
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

Sita no article stated that she will be positive. All the articles said that she will let Mohan live his life. It was Prinal who said that Riddhima is a positive person with different shades 😆 Delusional woman!

yes prinal said ridz is very lively girl and positive person...ab prinal ko pucho ab ridz kis type ki hai?😆
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Rekha - Who is the angry young man/woman in your spoof thread?? 😆 I think she is the same person who once got mad at me for writing spoofs.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: WREX

Nahin yaar, today I commented on Jiji'-Madhuri's article saying her opinion about PV and GC is right and Kunal is really talented. 4 of his phans showed thumbs down. Then some Kunal phans here went there to show thumbs up to my comment to support Kunal!

Aaj to bahut pyar mil raha hai mujhe har jagah!😆

By the way r u leading der lady?!
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

yes i don't want any sympathy for mohan...i want real mohan back then peoples again loves him by heart not by brain.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

yes prinal said ridz is very lively girl and positive person...ab prinal ko pucho ab ridz kis type ki hai?😆

Prinal also said she was brought in to increase TRP's. She said Kunal looks too young to portray father of 2 kids. I would love to question her on the same.😆

Rekha - This time I want the saas-bahu duo of Indu & Raddi to just die. I wish nothing less for both of them.