Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sitamma

ha ha...that is the greatest tamasha..I dont need any serial to entertain me..i get enough shows here...Both the wives have become good friends i feel..they were seen to go to the hotel outside the hospital for dinner yest night..along with the kids...and just 10 minutes ago when I went for the morning rounds, the tamil nadu wife was feeding the child of the kerala wife..as the kerala wife was resting..sh is 7 moths pregnant remember..I talked to them briefly..they are saying what is the use of crying? what has happened has happened..both were angry with the hubby yesterday..Now they are saying that he is a good man and is very loving and if he is capable of loving all of them..2 wives,all kids equally..then he is indeed a great insaan...I was literally shocked and could not believe my ears..I am still reeling from that shock..😲

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Rangeela channel  inke saamne kuch bhi nahinπŸ˜†

@Red, this is right.  And also court proceedings r not so easy...  takes lot of time and money.

so they have decided to compromise. They think practically and act. So lyfe is easy for them

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Rangeela channel  inke saamne kuch bhi nahinπŸ˜†

@Red, this is right.  And also court proceedings r not so easy...  takes lot of time and money.

so they have decided to compromise. They think practically and act. So lyfe is easy for them

lekhin i am not able to accept the fact that they both are so cool about it...😲
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazzybeam

trps iss week neeche gaye its 1.6 this time 

and the way track is going abt ...i dnt see her going out frm our screens b4 15-20 days ...

toh mujhe lagta hai aur 2-3 weeks toh hai yeh ... 

7-8 days will be less i guess πŸ˜• 

1.6... hmm... thts gud😊

i also think so dear...

ab toh voh aake Mohan ke ghar me rehnewaali hain... so its not going to end  soon...

@Sita di, hey, Congo

aap rockerz ban gaye😊
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

copy pasting my update about the bigamist mason.

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sitamma

hai dearies..all of you who are here....πŸ€—
i am in my consultation..in between patients...not many today..

Sita πŸ€—

What happened to the bigamist Mason fellow? πŸ˜† Are both his wives still around?
ha ha...that is the greatest tamasha..I dont need any serial to entertain me..i get enough shows here...Both the wives have become good friends i feel..they were seen to go to the hotel outside the hospital for dinner yest night..along with the kids...and just 10 minutes ago when I went for the morning rounds, the tamil nadu wife was feeding the child of the kerala wife..as the kerala wife was resting..sh is 7 moths pregnant remember..I talked to them briefly..they are saying what is the use of crying? what has happened has happened..both were angry with the hubby yesterday..Now they are saying that he is a good man and is very loving and if he is capable of loving all of them..2 wives,all kids equally..then he is indeed a great insaan...I was literally shocked and could not believe my ears..I am still reeling from that shock..😲

I think people who prefer status and have society concerns, might bother about these things! πŸ˜† These people may have other concerns like financial support, security and day-to-day survival! But sure they must be having free entertainment everyday with daily petty fights πŸ˜†! Poor kids, hope they don't get to face the fingers pointing at them from the society in the future!
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is a beautiful short story written by Jonaki

Wonderful sequence that cud be on NBT after the TR in Nepal! It also takes you through the remaining course of the show till its closure! If anybody who chooses to put a full stop to NBT now, you better read this and close down NBT memory with a good actually best note! πŸ˜ƒ

I enjoyed every bit of this SS! 😊 I'm in full happy mood after reading this! To me NBT has closed down already beautifully with wonderful sequence to stay in the memory! πŸ˜‰
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

lekhin i am not able to accept the fact that they both are so cool about it...😲

yeah... its shocking for us... bcoz we think logically, whether he is right or wrong,reasons and all...

These kind of ppl (i mean poor workers)  r forced to live dis kind of lyfe. They don't have choice. 

and bigamy, EMA, harassment etc very common for them... i know many such ppl...

And fact of their lyfe is that hey can't afford money to lawyer. Even if they get divorce he can't  give money for their livelyhood... 

"To err is human To forgive is divine"  They understand it better...πŸ˜†  So patched upπŸ˜›

sitamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

There is a beautiful short story written by Jonaki

Wonderful sequence that cud be on NBT after the TR in Nepal! It also takes you through the remaining course of the show till its closure! If anybody who chooses to put a full stop to NBT now, you better read this and close down NBT memory with a good actually best note! πŸ˜ƒ

I enjoyed every bit of this SS! 😊 I'm in full happy mood after reading this! To me NBT has closed down already beautifully with wonderful sequence to stay in the memory! πŸ˜‰

i enjoyed the ss by her..and i am going to enjoy what they are going to show in the tv also..now it has become really interesting...i am really curious to know how ridz will act psycho..and how MM will act..
sitamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nanhi_Angel

yeah... its shocking for us... bcoz we think logically, whether he is right or wrong,reasons and all...

These kind of ppl (i mean poor workers)  r forced to live dis kind of lyfe. They don't have choice. 

and bigamy, EMA, harassment etc very common for them... i know many such ppl...

And fact of their lyfe is that hey can't afford money to lawyer. Even if they get divorce he can't  give money for their livelyhood... 

"To err is human To forgive is divine"  They understand it better...πŸ˜†  So patched upπŸ˜›

sacchi..at times i feel the more educated we become ,the more logical we become..the less practical we become and our tendency to accept whatever comes our way decreases.