Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Due to emergency missed the episode-read the MU,to ab Rids aayi Mohan ke ghar par aur akela Guru!!!Kya hoga!!!

lol... woh guru ke liye nahi aayi hai.. mohan toh megha ke yahan hoga...πŸ˜‰
Congrats you became dazzlar...
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankur281

achha hai Mohan ko thoda mil jayega...to counter-plan against the nasty game started by Rondui...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I'll watch entire episode of ghore pherar gaan... πŸ˜‰
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Sumi Did u watched it wiothout pulling ur hair...IF seriously yes than only I will try...I am facinf already hair fall problem...kahin Raddi mujhe bald na ker de...πŸ˜†

I did not pull my hair..I knew what was coming...but watch it for Kunal πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Actually if you visit other threads...Monu ki galti bas ek din ki hi thi...uske baad everyone are back to sympathising with him...even Megha's anger now is out of their reach to understand πŸ˜†

Megha is to not even showing her anger...she is just giving silent treatment the best way she can...VO kuch karti tab kya hota πŸ˜†
Jo vo nahi ker paayoi Raddi karne aayi hai...Mohan ka band bajane πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I want riddhima trying to seduce mohan scene too🀣. y'day we were suggesting some songs naπŸ˜†. I want to see mohan's incredible reaction jab ridhima aisa kuch karegi. 

Aaj ke baad i want mohan try to seduce her🀣 mohan usko itna daraa de ki ridz kahi ki na rahe ...and mohan is able to do thisπŸ˜†
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Heyaaa Kiran!πŸ€—

I'm enjoying good luck these days! Didn watch any epi of the week!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Waise, i got to know you just entered medical field..! Welcome..and congrats!πŸ€—

yes i did... πŸ˜Š

tu belong to medical as well kya?
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I want riddhima trying to seduce mohan scene too🀣. y'day we were suggesting some songs naπŸ˜†. I want to see mohan's incredible reaction jab ridhima aisa kuch karegi. 

Awww vo itna conspiated look degi seduction main...ki Mohan  Ko aapni MAAA yaad aa jayegi...πŸ˜†
misty85 thumbnail
Bye neelu... good night...
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumiswap

PO must be frustrated now and isliye wants an exit..bechari jo bhi interview mein bolti hai..uska ulta hi hota hai...like somebody is playing a prank on her...interview ke pehle ek briefing milta hai about her role...uske turant baad character change πŸ˜†

Absolutely!

She have said in her intws that she love her character, coz its very positive! Ab khud CV's ko idea nahi hai voh us character se chahte kya hain!πŸ˜†
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bechara mohan raddi se bhag kar megha ke paas aaya per yaha bhi dant hi pari.